Love Island UK 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god this series is BORING. It’s almost been a week surely it should be somewhat interesting by now

Reactions: 16
I love Rachel for quoting Shakespeare. I love that she is articulate.

Reactions: 21
To me this just says they know its a tit cast. That they are having to leave it on essentially the same cliffhanger two nights running.

Reactions: 21
Seriously? That was the most boring episode ever, literally only watched it to see who she chose 😒

Reactions: 5
The season 6 cast must be thrilled that they found a bunch of people more dull then them so people can stop calling their season the worst 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
With each sentence she said I was like “oh defo picking Brad... then “oh she’s defo picking chuggs” “oh Brad” “oh chuggs”

Reactions: 3
I feel like I’m just gonna hate watch it now
These cliffhangers are just a pain in the arse now not exciting at all!!

Reactions: 5
I'm disappointed this season so far. Everyone is a bit boring, I can't understand half of them and they keep doing stupid cliffhangers.

Except Kaz, I love Kaz.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.