Love Island UK 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is this series utter crap so far? I really can’t get into it at all. I’ve not seen any of the humour or interesting characters of previous series, and where is this years Camilla or Dr Alex?

Reactions: 24
They need to borrow some challenges from Big Brother and Survival of the fittest they’re so wild all the time, random and just wtf and what’s up with these bum shots 😩😩🤮

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or is Liam slightly repulsed by Faye and her The Pricey voice?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There is absolutely no way Rachel’s top is going to contain her boobs on that vibrating thing 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aaron is a babe!!!!

None of the boys seem arsed about the girls this year? Like there’s no one they are all even fighting over haha

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or is this series utter crap so far? I really can’t get into it at all. I’ve not seen any of the humour or interesting characters of previous series, and where is this years Camilla or Dr Alex?
why would you want another Camilla? She was awful 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.