Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I've just made it to Casa and OMFG!!!! I was like " oh poor Camilla but she can meet Jamie next" COMPLETELY FORGETTING ABOUT CRAIG.

I'm already cringing so hard and they haven't even met yet. How did I forget about him
I had forgotten about Craig aswell!! He was soooooo cringe!! He thought it had it in the bag. Throw himself at Camilla and they would win 😂

Reactions: 4

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
does anyone like gabby ?
No I can’t stand her 🤮 Hated the way she was always poor me, I’ve got no self confidence (whilst walking around in a bikini on national TV) and generally playing the victim card. What she’s done since LI shows what a lying manipulative bitch she really is. She slept with a married man whilst his wife was heavily pregnant, made money by doing numerous interviews about it, lied about it, only got on CBB because of it where she then constantly flirted with said man not giving a shit about his wife who had just given birth possibly watching at home. She’s the worse type of girl out there. Bleats on about being a girls girl hahaha. She’s got the morals of an alley cat and that’s being generous

• Wow

Tyla73

VIP Member
I've just watched the episode where Gabbie 'failed' the lie detector test and Montana, Alex, Georgia and Sam are being so nasty about it (although to be fair, no one else is backing them). They're just properly stirring the pot.

Also once again reminded that Chris Hughes was just as bad as Olivia in that relationship, if not worse. The way he set her up in the lie detector test was awful - he's frequently a total prick with her but then when she calls him out on it he acts like a victim. I'm amazed so many people fell for it and were convinced she was the 'bad' one when he was every bit a culpable in the toxic mess that was their relationship.

leigh213

VIP Member
I'm now at the ep where Camilla and Jamie have just kissed and Jonny is on ep 3 of kicking off. I really can't stand him this time around now. I know Theo was smug and went about things wrong but he clearly can't even take Tyla bringing up her concerns about how he handles things.

The preview I last watched was him complaining about " I need to get off this island". Yeah man, might not be a bad idea.

Ss1471

I'm interested to see if any of the girls tell her he looks like he has ulterior motives because I can't remember. Man was laying it on THICK
I think Liv cottoned on pretty sharpish but didn’t actually tell her but it came up in a tweet challenge! I just can’t believe the change in Montana by the last week, loved her at first but her bitchy side has really come out now and I think you can see the other girls have started to distance themselves from her. I knew they weren’t together now but googled it and realised her and Alex had split up within 2 weeks of the show ending!! Wow

bettybutler

Chatty Member
so glad I found this thread! I’ve not long started on season 3 and can’t believe the difference between the last one and this one, it feels so much more real! Less scripted, more fun, actually there for love not for the deals 🙄!!

Rxt156

VIP Member
Jonny very anti lockdowns said he wouldn't get the vaccine himself, was generally very ignorant to all the people dying and just being generally an asshole lol
Not surprised. I get major vibes that he doesn’t like being told what to do. Spoiled little child 🤣

Reactions: 3

nik1231

Chatty Member
Are

Are u thinking of Georgia Steele? She was on another season. Georgia Harrison is on this season, she came in as a bombshell and chose Kem to recouple with. Amber was not best pleased 😂
The whole thing was a drama! Jonny kicked off too! haha!

Sw4

VIP Member
This! I really liked her and then she was like a whole different person by the end. Maybe she thought she had more chance of winning by that point or something.
I think the change in Montana happened when she found out the public had voted her their favourite girl. It got to her head and she thought she could do no wrong so her bitchy side came out.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
so glad I found this thread! I’ve not long started on season 3 and can’t believe the difference between the last one and this one, it feels so much more real! Less scripted, more fun, actually there for love not for the deals 🙄!!
Definitely less scripted and more fun! They win prizes in the challenges, they have normal chats without constantly pulling someone for a scripted chat, the one I just watched was a few of them at the beach having a game of volleyball, there’s just nothing like that anymore

Tyla73

VIP Member
Yeah, I’m not a Chris fan. He has been quite cute with Olivia, but OMG what an ass at the start!

Camilla is so sweet but I find her hard to watch. I feel like you almost have to wrap her up in cotton wool and watch everything you say so you don’t upset her. I feel exhausted on the islanders behalf.

Love Gabby - when she had that confidence crisis💔 Marcel was really lovely to her. I love him now, hated him at the start!

also your name just reminded me about Tula! What do you think of her? I really like her so far - she seems bubbly, positive and has a bit of banter about her. She’s stunning too! Didn’t seem
Popular with the public at the time though. Interested to see if that changes.
I agree, Camilla is a sweetie, but she was a bit wet and it must have been a tiring to deal with at certain points. She was hugely popular with all the islanders and the public though and I think her decency and kindness just shone through and outweighed any minor irritations.

I loved Marcel from day one and loved him and Gabbie together. It made me sad to see her crisis of confidence because she is so pretty, she has a lovely, cute face and a banging body.

I like Tyla - she wasn't popular at the time as it was perceived that she 'stole' Johnny from Camilla, the nations sweetheart. But she really didn't do anything wrong, Johnny and Camilla were never going to work out, and was hardly a prize anyway as it turned out. Tyla is cute and energetic and nice to the other girls.

OMG - so I just got to the Georgia recoupling! Shit is going down!!
The Georgia recoupling was brilliant - it was such a dick move and backfired on her almost immediately. She backtracked pretty damn quickly 😆.

Reactions: 2

Mooncalf

VIP Member
Yeah that's where I am now - where she is being really mean about Cam and Gabby. I'm so disappointed in her because she was my fave girl! I feel like towards the end Gabby really started to struggle with confidence and emotions.

Also, I was so rooting for Liv and Chris! They are the most toxic couple ever, but I wish they had worked.
Yes when she started being mean about Cam was bad imo because she had done nothing to warrant it, it was Montana basically admitting she was getting sick of her. I don't think Gabby deserved it either tbh but at least with the lie detector thing there was kind of a reason for people to think that maybe she wasn't genuine.

leigh213

VIP Member
Are

Are u thinking of Georgia Steele? She was on another season. Georgia Harrison is on this season, she came in as a bombshell and chose Kem to recouple with. Amber was not best pleased 😂
Sorry yeah ahah I thought Steele and I was so confused for a second. It's clearly been a while since I watched which is a good thing because I'm entertained just like the first time.

^^ I feel the same about Tyla. Second time around I really don't mind her, she's not annoying and I think she was definitely way better suited to Jonny.

Rxt156

VIP Member
I have just started rewatching. Yessss for the Jess drama (only on episode 2) 😀

nik1231

Chatty Member
I think Liv cottoned on pretty sharpish but didn’t actually tell her but it came up in a tweet challenge! I just can’t believe the change in Montana by the last week, loved her at first but her bitchy side has really come out now and I think you can see the other girls have started to distance themselves from her. I knew they weren’t together now but googled it and realised her and Alex had split up within 2 weeks of the show ending!! Wow
This! I really liked her and then she was like a whole different person by the end. Maybe she thought she had more chance of winning by that point or something.

nik1231

Chatty Member
So I'm up to Casa Amor and so far I think Kem is a bit of a twat to Amber. I don't get the Kem love so far...

leigh213

VIP Member
I forgot they actually got prizes for those challenges they do! Marcel and Gabby won and their prize was a Skype call. Gabbys mum told her the rumour about Jess and Mike, and Marcels friends told him so he told Dom. Looking back at this series just shows how shite the current one is 😂
I know!!! worlds apart from what it is now!

Back then and on rewatches I don't even want to skip around because pretty much all of it's entertaining