Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisybrown

VIP Member
I really don’t like the I tell it like it is talk. It just means I am rude and unempathetic. We all have to modify what we say and how we say it sometimes - there is a time and a place!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Laika1234

VIP Member
Why is he coming for harriet when Jess needs that smoke
Because none of them have the balls to stand up to Jess. Harriett is the easy target because whenever they have a go at her she’ll flail about but she won’t usually have any decent comebacks. She’ll essentially just take it and nobody will stick up for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
That’s really funny from Ciaran but I do feel sorry for Harriet 😭 attacked for no reason lol x
She wasn't attacked for no reason though?
She said
Honestly your so immature it's embarrassing.... NEXT !
then Ciaran retaliated.

Team Ciaran all the way ❤

• Heart

Rnttfl

VIP Member
I agree that if you give it out then you have to be able to take it but Jess definitely could not take half the shit she dishes out

Minipizza

VIP Member
Just coming in here to say I cannot stand Jess and her fucking sucking of her teeth and rolling of her eyes she does, you’re not the fucking prize babe🤢 she is up there with one of the worst islanders

• Heart
Reactions: 37

KJ_

People are going to disagree with me on this, but I don’t think Harriet is a bitch whereas Jess clearly is and that’s why they view Harriet as an “easy target” Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t even think Harriet has ever said a bad word about Jess?

• Heart
Reactions: 36