Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

upsid3down

Ciarans gone down in my estimations tonight, and Nicole just sitting there saying nothing when there was blatant bullying against harriet, fuck them all

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Sbax

Chatty Member
So Grace can sit across garden from Sam and kiss joeys face off all smug, but when it’s done to her she can’t handle it. Assigning her little army together

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

sophie1106

Chatty Member
God I really detest women that dish it out but can’t take it. She can slag him off calling him immature etc but when he opens his mouth back he’s the bad one? Cause she’s crying?

Ridiculous if you ask me

• Heart
Reactions: 45

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Cairan is the only one with balls to say anything but oooft Harriet, that comments got to hurt.

Can’t tell if Matilda was being sly asking him to repeat it or if she genuinely didn’t hear.

Reactions: 44

Princessax

VIP Member
Jess is such a mean girl, she just puts the girls down all the time. There wasn’t any need for that last comments to Harriet- she’s obvy just jealous of her.

Reactions: 43

gimm3more

VIP Member
Konnor was right though, it didn’t work the first time, it’s only “working” now because they’re stuck in the same place and Joey has no access to social media and can’t leave.

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I'm gunna start using "I owe it to myself". I owe it to myself to not go into work tomorrow. I shouldn't eat a whole cake for dinner....but I owe it to myself

• Haha