Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
As much as I stand by the fact that Tiffany and her sexy voice is giving skank, I bet she'd be fucking sick for when you've fell out with your man and wanna piss him off. Type of girl who's got all the fit lads on snap and has the addy.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Omar and Wil are really really good looking, they need some confident gorgeous bombshells to come in and fuck things up a bit.

I am a bit worried about Uma. She's either

A) got a boyfriend on the outside
B) been really hurt\abused to the point where a kiss is a MASSIVE deal (in which case, why go on LI?)
C) using Wil as a placeholder
D) has intense rejection sensitivity and is worried he wont kiss her back (I have been like this before, its nuts when you look back on situations where men were really into you and you didn't take your chance)
She probably just struggles to make the first move without a few drinks to relax her a bit first. I think a lot of women have that same issue. I do, but wouldn't go on a dating show. She's possibly just overwhelmed by the environment and overthought it all too much.

DoThePony

They must have both known or how would love Island have known to put them in, he must have suggested it to them. He's been on all the celeb reality shows, so now he's taking over the normal ones!
Hah! I didn’t think about the budget being a factor. I was thinking they listened to the previous series tweets about the challenges being pointless unless it’s the tweets revealed or fill in the blank and guess who said it game

iieee

VIP Member
Are they really just driving the boat along the marina while rando tourists walk past 😂

• Haha