Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
NO the sound!! But you can actually see a HUGE difference there, he does really like grace… are we now going to have watch loads of noisy PDA that Joey claims to love so much??
If he's anything like he was in ex on the beach, there will be so much pda they probably won't be able to show most of it 😆

Reactions: 1

gimm3more

VIP Member
Samantha really milking this in first look 🙄 there is not an iota of chemistry or genuine interest between her and Joey so this arc is going to be as interesting as the Uma/Ayo/Mimii episode last week.
Think Joey needs to be up front with her cos their versions of their date to the boys/girls says it all…
Then again like you said they never cuddle, kiss or get affectionate so is he really leading her on?

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Is UnSeen Bits any good guys?

Not on irish tv 😑
I'm checking the thread on my phone and watching Love Island USA on my tablet 🤣🤣🤣
The games are hilarious 😂

Pebs19

Agree, Jess is just like Harriet but worst imo as she is down playing it, trying to make out shes totally innocent and the victum.
How she treat Sean was vile!

ImaLeoooo

VIP Member
I hope they don't send the newbies off on dates with someone of their choice this episode. I fear I'd fall asleep 😩