Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Someone on the old thread said Gemma looks like a normal 19 year old. She doesn’t to me. She looks like she’s had loads done to her face

Reactions: 63

studmuffin12

Gemma is too young in my opinion, I don't think she will be able to handle the after effects of the show ie the online comments. 19 is too much of an impressionable age and she's spent the majority of her most important adolescent years in lockdown

Reactions: 49

Sez99

VIP Member
Gemma CANT COPE with the intimidation of a grown woman. It’s giving child sat at the back of assembly slagging off her form tutor to her mates. Her pretending to be sexually experienced to Davide just made me die inside for her. It is a CHILD trying to appear grown up to a man. She’d have a heart attack if he showed her his Willy 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I think Liam was a bit to nice to be on that show. Doesn't quite fit in with all of the plastic desperados in there.
My three guesses as to why he's left are.....

1) The state of the women in there has made him realise now is the time to come out as gay.

2) It's come back that his IQ is far too high to be a contestant on the show.

3) He's found out his dad is actually Michael Owen so can't be around his step sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Michael Owen was huge, huge star. Footballing prodigy was scoring goals for Liverpool at about 17. Made his England debut at 18 in the 1998 World Cup and scored on his first appearance, was a house hold name after that. He’s still I think the youngest person to win BBC Sports Personality of the Year. Not to mention he was a teen pin up as well. I think people are down playing his fame here, he wasn’t in Beckham’s league but wasn’t a fame whore like he was either but still huge house hold name star.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Fatty11

Chatty Member
Yeah Tasha is playing Andrew and luca off against eachother imo. I don’t think she’s this sweet and innocent girl that people think she is she’s gonna cause trouble.

Reactions: 40

Sunfl0wer_

I'm sorry but how can Gemma say that Ekin-Su was patronizing saying she could be 'the little sister she will protect' when she answered herself the age question starting with 'I'm a baby'?! (or did I not understand correctly?)

Reactions: 40

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Gemma says all the shit behind ekins back but would never say it to her face, ekin su would put her in her place soooo fast

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Is it jusf me that thinks it’s not a big deal she’s Michael Owens daughter 😂😂. I literally wouldn’t care if I was fhem?! When she said about football and racing I’m pretty sure she could have told him then?

Reactions: 38

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I’m gonna be honest I really don’t like Luca, he’s everyone’s boyfriend at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 37