Love Island 2022 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stop laughing, imagine being sneaky all day and then asking him for food

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ah Ekin don't turn this back on Davide that's not cool

Reactions: 31
I think ekin Su and Jay are better suited and I appreciate that she’s playing the game but I do feel bad for Davide. He’s not a bad person and what she did was muggy (to quote the islanders) and mean.

Reactions: 37
She’s putting the acting skills to use!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Classic blame everyone else to deflect from your own behaviour there feckin su ya bloody gaslighter

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It's a bit tit what ekin su has done but now Davide is using Jay as an excuse even though he was like that before

Reactions: 9
I think ekin Su and Jay are better suited and I appreciate that she’s playing the game but I do feel bad for Davide. He’s not a bad person and what she did was muggy (to quote the islanders) and mean.
It will not last long

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.