Love Island 2022 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick recap :
Liam went home
Recoupling happened.
Gemma’s ex came in. Luca got possessive
No idea what happened with anyone else cos they’ve not been shown. It’s now Gemma island instead 😘
We’ll be at thread double figures by the end of the week no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This thread is moving faster than last year's at the beginning? Am I right in thinking that 🤔

Reactions: 4
I thought we’d have Liam and Millie on tonight yet we’re stuck with Liberty and Kaz - I assume cos they’ve given them some podcast.

Reactions: 7
The way that kiss was going between davide and ekin su, I thought there was gonna be a blow job thrown in there too and I'm sure davide himself was convinced there would be one lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He's a micro biologist i think?
So a fridge to him is a huge walk in fridge probably 😳

Dami came across really well...and I will say it again he's a fine thing!

Reactions: 24
Luca is so over the top. He’s already ‘put all his eggs in one basket’. Isn’t that the one thing that the islanders aren’t supposed to do in the first week?

It does feel contrived because he sounded like he’s going home if it doesn’t work out with Gemma. Shortly before this, Liam went home because Gemma was the only one he liked. I hope I’m wrong but something feels off…

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Probably unpopular opinion but Laura hasn't made a total hash out of that.
Shes not as cringey as last year.

Reactions: 10
Tasha and Andrew just remind me of Jake and Liberty..... I can see it all ending in tears for some reason

Reactions: 24
Jeez, these constant Essex/South London accents are really grating! People exist in other parts of the country/world, why does the largest percentage of contestants seem to always be from there?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.