Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Hopefully this is okay, not trying to derail, I just think it's entertaining that our guy Felipe over here on LI USA has already got his girl in a chokehold on day 1. He must've taken a leaf from Luca's book. 😂

View attachment 1431702
Where are you watching this? I’ve never watched the US one so i’m interested to see what it’s like compared to the UK/Australian one!

Reactions: 1

Ihateeveryone2020

I hope Gemma’s head get’s turned and then Luca can make some more toxic remarks about her.

Deji to go, he’s a bit of a snake. Also Danica has blown her chance she needs to be off.

Paige to go, she’s boring and Adam is also not really bringing anything

Gemmas head deffo won't turn 😂 they are all up each others arses (luca and gem)

kayl1986

VIP Member
Hopefully this is okay, not trying to derail, I just think it's entertaining that our guy Felipe over here on LI USA has already got his girl in a chokehold on day 1. He must've taken a leaf from Luca's book. 😂

View attachment 1431702
Is the American worth a watch. I love Australia's i turned on American one before on like first season couldn't get into it

Adam did that on his last stint didn’t he. Was coupled up with Rosie and dropped her as soon as Zara came in,
He then dumped zara for someone in casa . Can't think of her name but ended up with zara for 8 months after the villa

Laika1234

VIP Member
This is why I don’t get the billy storyline - the morning meetings are where doing bits are discussed so why is it so shocking he shared what they did? Is it because he binned her off? I don’t like billy but the storyline felt a bit forced.

I’m going to Spain on Friday guys, can anyone tell me how we can watch love island there?😭 HELP
Virgin media app 🥰🥰

Hellzapoppin_H

We have curated the perfect echo chamber - one we all agree with! 😂😂
Twitter is not it for LI, Tattle rules! We're much more cordial.

Oh and for anyone wanting more Love on a Big Floating Rock just to prove we're true hostages 🤭 the USA season has started. Ep 1 ok (vpn owner here but it is on *that* hooky Cinema app!)

• Haha

chanel opi

The two knew guys give me gay vibes maybe they should couple up together and go for the win but then again they both look like they are both receivers not the giver.