Love Island 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume while all the drama was going on Liam was off with the counsellors deciding he’d exit

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Does anyone actually listen to the Podcast? Is it any good…? I find Kem a little try hard

LI Australia S2 had two bisexual girls and it was really interesting. The dynamic in the house changed immediately and there was a lot of drama when they split up.

The boys didn't know where they stood at the recoupling.
Honestly…! I think it would bring so much drama and twists. It would be AWESOME! I vote for me as a LI producer so I can make it happen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone actually listen to the Podcast? Is it any good…? I find Kem a little try hard
Oh I did last year and quite enjoyed it. Very easy listening, I had forgotten about it this year. I think it helps that Arielle is from Stirling/Glasgow so sounds like I'm just listening to one of my friends talk.

Reactions: 2
Oh I did last year and quite enjoyed it. Very easy listening, I had forgotten about it this year. I think it helps that Arielle is from Stirling/Glasgow so sounds like I'm just listening to one of my friends talk.
I think she seems very nice :)

Reactions: 1
The podcast is grand but very pro love island.

My pod on paper is decent Altho orlas crush on Faye last year dominated it a bit.

Reactions: 3
I always listen to my pod on paper first and then the official LI podcast if I'm desperate for something to listen to after. I find with the official theyre too nicely nicey as obviously they're employed by itv

Reactions: 8
Imagine is Luca doesn’t even pick Gemma after all of this…

also it’s definitely ending on a cliffhanger isn’t it? 🙄🥴🥴

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think Gemma comes across like she is feeling out of place. She doesn’t seem to be engaged as much with the others 🤔. I also think that for a 19 year old she is very serious.

Reactions: 43
I always listen to my pod on paper first and then the official LI podcast if I'm desperate for something to listen to after. I find with the official theyre too nicely nicey as obviously they're employed by itv
Agree. I prefer my pod on paper as they dissect things better BUT orla can be a bit biased depending on who her faves are.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.