Love Island 2022 #31 Jacques is LITERALLY out the window and deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You really think? I genuinely thought even with the fake tits and teeth that she was one of the less pretty Islanders, never thought her face was very pretty. I thought she was punching with Teddy
Feel like shes got more attractive since she left!! Id love her bod.not the ridic boobs.her teeth are amazing and eyes.can.see why lots of guys liked her on initial looks.

Reactions: 3
Feel like shes got more attractive since she left!! Id love her bod.not the ridic boobs.her teeth are amazing and eyes.can.see why lots of guys liked her on initial looks.
She’s stunning - it’s her personality that’s the issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope you're OK?! At least you have WiFi x
Have to admit the WiFi here in St.Johns (for those in ROI) is bloody brilliant...the only good thing going for HSE right now 😂😂
Enjoy prime snack time everyone and enjoy the show!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Have to admit the WiFi here in St.Johns (for those in ROI) is bloody brilliant...the only good thing going for HSE right now 😂😂
Enjoy prime snack time everyone and enjoy the show!
do you have the virgin media app? I’m away at moment and have been able to watch live on that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
do you have the virgin media app? I’m away at moment and have been able to watch live on that.
No I don't I must go download it now...my sky go is working but no virgin media on it...thanks hunni 😘

Reactions: 1
Should we make a new thread a few pages early to avoid chaos during the show…? Are we even allowed to do that? 👀

Reactions: 10
Aisling Keenan is the guest on my pod on paper tonight… I legitimately don’t think I can even be arsed listening.

Focusing on Gemma and her comment that triggered off Jacques reaction and backlash. Was this:

a) To get her competition out of the game and boost her & Luca’s chances
b) To show Paige the real Jacques and give her a wake up call
c) Some kind of revenge thing stemming from their relationship
d) Or all of the above?

Im just really intrigued by what motivated her to say that somewhat inaccurate comment to him and set off the chain of events.

Reactions: 14
I really want Danica to go tbh, bored of her interviewing everyone. When she had that chat with Adam I honestly was expecting her to get out a clipboard or something
She reminds me of the old woman they always bring in to do the interviews round on the apprentice

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Focusing on Gemma and her comment that triggered off Jacques reaction and backlash. Was this:

d) Or all of the above?

Im just really intrigued by what motivated her to say that somewhat inaccurate comment to him and set off the chain of events.
I'd like to think B, but who knows the mysteries that go on in the mind of the 'owen'.

d) Or all of the above?

I don’t think Gemma is that calculated to say it in a way where she knew it would trigger him. She probably just said it because it’s more or less of what Adam was getting at. But she was probably glad he done what he done to show Paige what he’s actually like.

Reactions: 5

d) Or all of the above?

I’d say boredom combined with with maybe a mix of the above options?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.