Love Island 2022 #28 That’s my line Tasha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This coco and Andrew chat is so awkward. Can definitely tell the couples that will be in the bottom 3 by the chats that have been set up.
So far they’ve pointed to the bottom couples being: Jay and Chyna, Danica and Josh, Coco and Sucky sucky tits or whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ive actually taken my glasses off and just reading tattle. Borefest is just a blur in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel so awful for Chyna. This is the problematic side I hate to LI.

Reactions: 11
Danica what does he need to do literally smash a pie in your face 😫 how many times do you need to hear someone say they’re not into you it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 17
Do you think they’re letting the girls get back with the guys and get cozy then they’ll show them what went on when they were at casa to create more drama?

Reactions: 13
Danica I love you babes but why did you bring this piece of trash from casa amor and force me to watch his awful put on accent

Reactions: 29
This is 100% ended on the text or the line up of the bottom lot. SNORE

Reactions: 3
I’ve reported it multiple times but the mods must be watching Love Island 🫣
Maybe ask mods to tag LOVE ISLAND THREADS in the thread title ...you know the little blue tab thingy. Helps ppl find the thread 😘 i hope I'm not overstepping suggesting this hun x

ETA i see it's done hun x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.