Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
Hmm would they really give it away like that? Maybe they’re bringing the girls in beforehand and then the boys pick when they’re there standing in front of them?
I thought that when I saw the first look but I that pic is from before the recoupling waiting for Laura

(sorry if I've repeated not read through before replying)

Reactions: 1

Ktb

VIP Member
Jacques is sat next to Cheyenne at the Fire pit does that mean he’s picked her ???
No, it’s when Laura first turns up so they’ve been waiting for her then the girls will be made to stand up in front of the pit but kind of to the side.

Holmessk

VIP Member
Serious question, why does Tasha get SOOO much hate?
Yeah shes annoying, but they all are. She's very unsure of herself and I don't think she has a bloody clue what she's doing in there... but shes not really done anything wrong and people literally HATE her?
I don't hate her, I just comment on her while the show is on. She was getting some support earlier. 🙂

lova444

I hope Andrew recouples. Tasha has been a bitch to him for weeks and would have fucked him off in a heartbeat given half a chance.
I want Jaques to recouple for drama and to knock some sense into Paige.
i like Indiya but Dami does have more going with Summer.
Jay and Danica can recouple too. I don’t really care about the rest.
U r evil

Laika1234

VIP Member
Is Toby’s podcast any good?

I might need to give up my pod on paper due to the dami obsession. Once Orlaith gets to that level it takes over the podcast.

pearlpotatoxo

Chatty Member
It’s because he’s Jake 2.0. Encouraging the boys in Casa to speak with other girls, while just watching. It’s clear he’s just in it to win.

that and he’s a massive 🚩
I have mixed feelings with Luca. I feel like he’s laughed along and not defended any of the girls but haven’t seen him actively encourage them other than say to have a chat but I may have missed something!

I do think he’s definitely in it to win it and must know it looks good to the public if he stays loyal