Love Island 2022 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they all daft? Danica is gorgeous.
I think that may just prove a point , that the boys aren't as flaky as you think.. clearly her personality is off putting !! She talks to them like she is interviewing them.. She's deluded.

Reactions: 16
I’m glad Antigoni and her made up but I don’t think Antigone is as easy going now.

Reactions: 18
‘We’re different people I can’t be mad you’re not me’ oh duck offfffff Saint Antigone 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
she can’t come out and say she’s repulsed by Charlie though can see.

Antigoni acting like she was entitled to Davide and Jay is pissing me off tbh. Gone from one of my favs to Tasha/Paige/Gemma territory
Same. Danica had to make do and try to pick the best out of a bad bunch. Why should she settle for Charlie? I don’t think Antigoni told her straight up she wants Jay so… 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Danica can’t really win at all and I really hate bitchy girls being nasty like that so I’m so glad Indiyah supported her. But she really can’t read situations, I hope someone comes in for her.

To be fair when Antigoni and Jay went on a date together I thought there was chemistry between them but then he picked Ekin-Su. I think Antigoni is lovely - she’s showing that right now Paige made the situation worse than it was and almost fed the negativity.

I feel really sorry for Charlie - I hope they don’t send anyone home before Casa so he can have a chance - I know he’s friends with the Made in Chelsea lot but I don’t buy that he’s in here for a profile type thing because he doesn’t need this show to specifically do that.

Reactions: 18
Danika has thick bleeping skin ya know, I would be in tears in there, I think she handles things really well

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I know people who used to work in the same hospital as Paige, and apparently she was very stuck up and in work and would look down on people. I didn’t want to believe it at first because obviously I wanted to route for my fellow welsh girl, but I’m not surprised that this side of her is coming out
You can literally tell this is true just by looking at her. To me she looks like just another average brunette who’s got her tits done. Small nose and dainty features but she certainly ain’t anything special and I wouldn’t look twice at her in the street. She looks common! I know about 100 girls with a face almost identical to hers. No one and I mean no one can tell me she’s as facially beautiful as someone like Maura 🙅🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
The producers need to slosh a bucket of fresh meat in there for Danica and Antigoni and give them a chance because i can’t watch a second longer of this

Reactions: 10
I honestly don't think any of this is about Danica or Antigone liking any of the boys and more around they didn't want Charlie.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I feel like Danica knew the tit she was going to get picking him, her speech seemed like explaining/making excuses , went on quite long

Reactions: 4
Hope you're okay and that the house crisis isn't anything serious! ♥ you're missing some bitchy moments but it's pretty uncomfortable viewing tbh
Thanks lovely...goddam washing machine which is the last thing I can afford to replace right now!

I'll prob catch up on +1, seems Paige is being bitchy from what I've caught on here ?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not sure why everyone is going in on Danica. I'm not her number 1 fan but this is my take:

She did know the door was closed, but she's hardly going to admit that to them lot. Who was she supposed to pick? Out of the 2 she is more attracted to Jay than Charlie, even if nothing was going to come of it.

AND

Everyone knows it doesn't matter if you're in a couple. If you fancy someone else and everyone knows it then you're gonna knock about with them anyway so it's not a big deal unless there is a threat of being at risk of veing voted etc etc.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.