Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do Luca and Gemma literally just lie on each other all day every day? Weirdddd

Reactions: 41
Charlie's done alright with these dates. Seems to be getting a whole bottle of prosecco out of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would you wear those shoes when you're about to get in the hot tub?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s very telling that the new guys never pick Gemma for a date, despite her being gorgeous. Either because they know her age or because Luca won’t let anyone get to know her

Reactions: 34
Is Tasha actually into this guy or is she just trying to feign a bit of drama to up their screentime?

Gemma and Luca have gone straight from saying I like you to full blown elderly curled up all the time.They’ve missed every milestone.

Reactions: 15
This guy is too cool for school…he’s gone from reminding me of the Grindr serial killer to reminding me of James Bond

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was Charlie not sleeping in the same bedroom with Tasha getting a pedicure in there too last night?! What is this guy’s thought process??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i already had the ick with the new guy but him saying ‘wowzers’ has sealed the deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Charlie doesn’t sound posh or even like he’s from London to me. He sounds like south coast.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.