Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope charlie tells the boys about ekin saying she could get Davide back , would love to see Davides reaction 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It is absolutely a MASSIVE deal to the lads in there that are football fans 😂
Yep I totally agree....its a massive deal for me lol I'm a Real Madrid supporter so dying to see the big reveal.
I wonder is Afia just playing it down?

Reactions: 3
Ekin Su is very popular - she always gets picked for dates.
I’d say she’s probably the most striking out of all the girls.

And before people jump on me I’ve not said she’s the best looking or the prettiest or the most beautiful etc etc etc.

Reactions: 12
Ew jay gives me so much ick, can’t believe I fancied him first. Im embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This Charlie is the blandest bombshell. He’s not even lemon and herb. Straight up plain-ish. No salt. Not even a sprinkling of pepper.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Jay: on the first night I wanted to get to know you

But then didn't pick her for a date

Okkkkkkkkkkkkk

Reactions: 28
Jay said the first person he looked at and was drawn to when he came in was Amber now it’s suddenly Paige lol

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Paige telling Jacques that she wasn’t interested in Jay but now that she’s talking to him it’s a different story hmm…

Reactions: 10
Producers make up a vote and say Ekin is the most popular islander. I wanna see Jay scramble back to her lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
They’re like an old married couple who act like they hate each other but really have love deep down 😂
Hahaha perfect description 😆 like on a rom com or something where they argue at their grown up kids wedding then end up shagging out of anger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.