Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Yeah but if they had sex then all the oxytocin will make her feel loved up. But not him. I agree it was a poor show, him dressing that way.
there was 0 effort from him, rotting in the same old outfit for ages and it seems a common theme

Reactions: 1

Holmessk

VIP Member
Snack/goodies for tonight.....
a spice bag ( which i already ate ๐Ÿ˜‹)
Chicken Chow Mein for later
And I have the bevvies there to make a fat frog ๐Ÿธ but think it's possibly a bad idea to tattle with alcohol taken ๐Ÿค”
I'm actually indulging in some doritoes (well they're gone!) and some jamshed. Tipsy typing here we go! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Haha

Gymhoned

VIP Member
Luca is horrendous and not even in the fun, TV show villain kinda way but in a painful to watch, supremely annoying way.

constant snide comments
So many red flags with Gemma
Attempts at manipulating and bullying other islanders
Winds people up
Nasty comments usually disguised as banter but canโ€™t take it

heโ€™s literally the worst. I hate seeing men like that normalised on TV. Heโ€™a toxic AF but never gets called out for it.
Yes yes yes.vile. I hope Gemma's mother is screaming at the TV, bawling down the phone to the producers and lining up hypnotherapy.

trailblaze

I also donโ€™t believe heโ€™s the womaniser everyone thinks he is too, I think heโ€™s quite soft in reality. Remembering when he followed Gemma to the toilet after she called Luca his name, to now running up behind Paige on the stairs and cuddling her makes me think perhaps he is invested in her, we donโ€™t see many scenes now of Jacques and Gemma.
When did Jacques run up the stairs after Paige? I must have missed that