Love Island 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant believe we have wasted half the show on nothing. Literally gonna get the recoupling in the last 2 mins

Reactions: 19
Liam's planning to get up on stage to make a speech for Millie (grim!) but what's the betting Toby gets up there before him and asks Mabel to go for a chat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Me and my mates would be like “who the duck is Mabel?” I feel old lol

Reactions: 14
And you know this party happened like 2 days ago because they've been dragggggginggggg the CA drama

Reactions: 11
I actually love Mabel so I think I’d be that excited too 😂
Don’t call me up used to be my jammmmmm when it first came out 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Hugo is still persona non grata in terms of making the edit. Amy will be fuming that she’s been airbrushed out, apart from the odd snippet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine if Liam strides up to the stage, whips the mic away from mabel halfway through her set and has the backing dancers do a lil swish swish in the background as he says his speech 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just started writing about how I actually personally know 2 separate people that have been on love Island in previous series, then realised it just made me sound a twit 🤷‍♀️

Max Morley- winner, although I didnt even watch his series

Tony Alberti, went in with his twin brother, no one picked them to couple up with. He thinks he is an actual Italian stallion so took that hard 🤣 - cant remember his series

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.