Love Island 2021 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m backing Chloe and Toby to win at this point - they’re legitimately the most entertaining people in there and I’m weirdly rooting for them to actually work out 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Don’t the producers tell them where to go to have their chats in the morning? It’s so staged it wouldn’t surprise me…

Reactions: 5
The fake screams jumps and tit they tell them to do…yeah please stop

I’m backing Chloe and Toby to win at this point - they’re legitimately the most entertaining people in there and I’m weirdly rooting for them to actually work out 😂
Same!! I love Chloe. And I think Toby is a bellend, but I’d rather he won then Jake.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
🤣 anything to stop jake and liberty from winning is a bonus in my eyes

Don’t the producers tell them where to go to have their chats in the morning? It’s so staged it wouldn’t surprise me…
They must do. I refuse to believe that this girl/boy divide and morning coffees ritual is natural.

Reactions: 4
SAME! I absolutely need them to win and for Chloe to steal the 50k. Watching Toby react to that live would be amazing. He'd be like "you're just a.... you're a money follower..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Errrrrrrr Toby wears Crocs...how very "road man" of him🤮🤢🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fingers crossed pillow talk dosen't come on 😡🤞

Reactions: 2
Jesus at this point think I'll just watch first look... anything of note that happens is in that & is then followed by a feckin cliffhanger

Reactions: 1
I love Chloe & Toby together. Just straight fun!
completely agree. They’re both about as deep as a puddle and are just there for fun. I’ve loved how Chloe has bounced back from various rejections and never moped about like a sad sack. Don’t like toby but like them together

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.