Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loubylou50

VIP Member
Sooo who do we think will be the first couple to be voted out tomorrow night? I know the newbies aren’t included. Wonder if it’ll be a straightforward vote out or a complex twist of the situation!

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
The new boys 😂😂😂😂. I follow Biggs "girlfriend" on Instagram. They were very much together a couple of days ago, couples challenges on youtube, the love of each other's lives. Now nothing everything deleted! She's put out a video saying that they are only ever friends. Weird very weird.
what is Biggs Instagram? He’s not tagged on the post and the Love Island account isn’t following any of the new folk yet. Do they have a YouTube channel or something?

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Read a few people on twitter saying the patch is for hormones because she is transsexual. I’m still undecided, hopefully she isn’t offended by any speculation because either way she looks great!
I’m jealous that she got to kiss Connagh 😂 kinda seemed like she only went to him though because Callum basically said no.

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
Sooo who do we think will be the first couple to be voted out tomorrow night? I know the newbies aren’t included. Wonder if it’ll be a straightforward vote out or a complex twist of the situation!
Siannese and Nas maybe? I know people love Nas but I know a lot of people really dislike Siannese!

Tigercat55

Chatty Member
Oh dear all the Casa Amour girls are way hotter than the originals... & the new guys are "ok". Producers must have done this on purpose to get the guys to couple up with new girls. Callum really should trust his instincts & go with who he is attracted to, I feel he felt he had to stay with shaughna. Has anyone seen Unreal tv show it's a drama based on The Batchelor v interesting.
Where can I watch it?

They didn't show the Paige/Finn stuff on the first look. Do see Shaughna 'fancying' Luke M though. Shaughna has been refreshingly vocal about acknowledging it's a game BUT I'm not having that. Clearly she's twigged from the votes that he's popular and she's trying to nab her place in the final.

Bostonx

VIP Member
They had a joint channel for months, changed the name of her channel to Lorri & Biggs then changed it back to Lorri. He's archived most his posts he used to post so much he's friends will all the ex islanders, Anton, Michael, Jordan etc. It's biggschrisx

leigh213

VIP Member
Sure - it was on a Jerry Springer type show by the same channel owner: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-hampshire-49938904

The programme was in decline anyway so was permanently cancelled. A large part of the focus of the inquiry was the cruel use of lie detector tests and how unreliable they are.
Oh Lord, a mess... thanks for answering.

I hope the show does continue but with the amount of views they have lost with this series I do think there is a chance that the summer one will be they same and be cancelled after that. Also I wish they didn't receive 50k for winning, they make enough as they get out and all these deals it would be better for them to give it to as chosen charity i think xx
You know, I wish they didn't do it either. Would be so nice if they could pick a charity. Would weed out some of the nasties who just want the money BUT then again, from what everyone says, they make way more from the brand deals after. But it would just be a nicer touch to remove that from the whole thing.