Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Naysayer

I secretly want Maura to turn her attention to Curtis now. Let's see how Mr voice of ALL relationship advice copes with that 🤣 and IMAGINE how Amy would be 😱🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
Im glad Tommy didnt pick Amber she thinks shes pretty (which she is) but a bit of modesty would be nice. This will make things a bit interesting.
Antons face cracked me up too once he realised he was alone now

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Let’s be honest,
Maura would have shagged any of them...on the dinner table....on her first day,...
pre starter. Male or female 🤷‍♀️
The rest are prudish in comparison.
I want Danny to get with the new girl, Little Miss Shy didn’t seem so shy when she got a sniff of the fresh meat/competition.
Then she warns him not to look at her new chick. 🙄

If I was the producer I’d be sticking newbie and Danny in the hideaway with alcohol and chocolate body paint.

• Haha
  • Heart

MunkyMagic

I really hope for Danny & Yewande too, she’s a sweetheart!

The Curtis counselling sessions are really starting to get on my tits! It’s like ok mate we know you’re trying to play The Decent Gentlemanly One but bore off!

• Heart

raynorxo

How can being too nice be a turn off , these girls make me so angry. Although I know I take it too seriously an I genuinely want them to find love but they are only there for the boohoo.com contract and boom bod ads 🙄

Reactions: 11
I don’t think Curtis’s head will be turned though. Think he’s focussed on his celebrity and knows it’ll come across so much better if he stays with 1 girl the whole way through. I don’t mind him for it though - it’s the fifth series, I don’t blame him for trying to follow a formula for popularity. He’s still good to watch.

Amy so annoying going on about them stealing her thunder. I still love Lucie and Joe together *ducks for cover*

Was listening to a podcast with Callum today. He said there was a bit of a spark between him
and Yewande? He also said Michael is the alpha male of the house, which I thought was interesting as he’s been edited as more of a side part.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Nope. @GossWhore
I’m cancelling Lucy until she can spell her name correctly.
You’re not gabby/gabbie/gabblee Lindley love. Sort it out.

Own brand Wes 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just spat my tea out, my husband thinks I'm mental 🤣
I’m no brand snob.
But don’t hand me the “wheat bites” and try and convince me it’s “weetabix”
YOU’RE NOT WEETABIX “SIMPLY BASIC’S WES” 🤨 sit down....

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m waiting for the intelligent conversations between Danny and Umbrella. 🙄
Controversial... I want friends like Anna and Amber.
I’d most likely be hiding from Amber and Anna in the school toilets ten years ago but if that shade was directed in a different direction on my behalf ... I’m so there!!! 😎

Tommy and Curtis are trying to hard, we’ve had this duo before lads 😏 it’s been done.

I’m so ready for casa amora.
I want cheating and tears please.

Naysayer

I also thought amber came across a bit better tonight. Still not keen on her but have to admire how she knew what Tommy was up to and was having none of it. That's strong!...or she's not used to being a second choice and it's pissed her off 🤣

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
I do love it although wish they chose normal people rather then those with large insta following on connections to previous contestants