Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Well at least we found out soon, unlike that cycle of antm where it took years.

Seems heavy handed, they should have just called him in straight after the comment (as it seems like that was what did it) and go him to clarify that it wasn't hateful etc. But we didn't see the footage and never will.

They're just worried about campaigns to get love island off air and people targeting Samsung or the plethora of other companies that sponsor it.

I doubt Molly would have gone if the situation was reversed.

So was it Anton or Joe that rapped with the n word?

loubylou50

VIP Member
Yep the older ones are on Netflix.
Thanks - I just had a look and can’t see them 😩 they are on Amazon but you have to pay for the whole season box set! I wonder if it’s because the new series is on so they’re cashing in by knowing people might be wanting to re-watch the older ones!

Naysayer

Back from work and watched it on catch up, hurrah! WELL! Amy stropping was hilarious 🤣 bloomin annoying that she said she knew she didn't have to worry about Arabella and feel threatened. Dying for Curtis to get fed up with her moods and "get his head turned" 🙏🏼. God yewande! Just cringing at her the whole time, also actual cackling at her, I'm so mean 😂
Loved Anton and Danny sitting there and Anton giving the commentary to Danny about what was going on. Actually think that him and Maura would make a perfect couple now. They would have a laugh and be a strong couple together. Can't wait til Sunday now 😁

Juliet

Chatty Member

Seems heavy handed, they should have just called him in straight after the comment (as it seems like that was what did it) and go him to clarify that it wasn't hateful etc. But we didn't see the footage and never will.

They're just worried about campaigns to get love island off air and people targeting Samsung or the plethora of other companies that sponsor it.

I’m gonna guess Joe. He said he could rap every word of a biggie smalls song on one of the challenges.

leigh213

VIP Member

I would think joe since it was revealed in that challenge that he raps biggie smalls often.

MrsD33

VIP Member
re-coupling tomorrow 🤗

Boys picking girls. So whose Danny gonna pick 🤔
I reckon Anton picks Arabella and Danny picks Yewande but Danny still tries it on with Arabella 💁🏽‍♀️

somepeople

Did anyone hear Kem on This Morning saying that the reason there is no show on Saturday is because they have a day out at the beach while the villa is being cleaned ?

AfterLife

Damn that autocorrect....

There is ZERO chemistry between Curtis and Amy, I can’t buy into this relationship.

I’m going against the group here I want Amber to go full on mean girl 😎
She’s lost her friend to new girl and “bish-boy Danny’s ”choices.....
Danny with his scripted speech. 😏
(@Yel I think they said last year they’re “prompted” on what to say 😏)

“She’s intelligent, we have interesting conversations...”
Oh right bish-boy 🙄 was this the conversation when you were dragging yewande or the other conversation when you were dragging yewande!?

NooooOooooOOOOOooo Tati nOoooooOOooo
(That’s gonna be lost on about 99.999% of the thread 😂)
Peter 💖 noooooooo tati

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I thought Joe was a bit too much too soon as well!

Does anyone else think Michael is the spitting image of Callum weekender?!
I haven’t watched that show but I have seen memes that compare the two.

Amy reminds me of Carmel McQueen from Hollyoaks a few years back.

Last edited:

raynorxo

I knew she wasnt talking about him as soon as the camera went to him when she said it 😂😂😂

We need some funny lads in with all the banter!
Yesssss like Nathan he was hilarious, it needs livening up. Even the boys aren’t bromancing yet are they, apart from Curtis and Tommy,