Love Island 2021 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Abi is prettier than Mary? I think Toby will try and crawl back to her.

“The girl” tho I couldn’t stand for that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 89
I skipped most of the show, only tuned in for the recoupling. It’s all filler. I don’t care who kisses who I was waiting for the bloody recoupling! Eurgh

Reactions: 13
I’m actually deceased for Abi what a mug 😂😂😂 even better when Mary goes “obviously it’s tit for THE GIRL”, she doesn’t even know her name looool

• Haha
Reactions: 59
no please i cant watch liberty and jake do some fake as duck recoupling speech.. yet another thing to be the next molly and tommy

• Sick
Reactions: 48
Laura has made me realise just how good Caroline was at her job. There was that kind of maternal / matey thing that she had 😓 just isn't the same

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 93
Jake hasn’t mentioned Liberty once just that he missed cuddles and talking about trees. He’s not into her it’s so obvious it’s painful to watch at this point.

Reactions: 67
Abi is Khloe kardashian level of stupid thinking she could trust toby!
But Toby the man child FOUR women in less than a week no woman should couple up with him at all he is not serious in any shape or form.

Reactions: 49
She was desperate to get into them. I dont think they were as close as Laura makes out.
Her agents apparently pushed for her to get the job and Flack wasnt prewarned. The gushy speech she made on the radio was also put up for an award by her team - so crass. When Flacks mate did the climb and fundraising, Laura didnt promote it. Shes fake as duck.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.