Louise Thompson #5 Mirror mirror on the wall, I don’t know my baby’s age at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Tofino won their first ever title with 50+ reactions. Congrats 🥳

Let's have a quick recap:

- Louise is still drip feeding her trauma.
- She's still trying to control the narrative, being seen on Sam's stories and the trtle pages but refuses to post anything in her page (like going out for her mums birthday)
- They went to Devon at the weekend and Louise posted (on her stories) that she loved Leo for the first time.
- she's still a self entitled narc.

And, we've learnt that private school doesn't mean a good education. Poor Ryan and Louise are struggling to remember how old Leo is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I read Ryan's latest story as "stew with extra chicken incence sticks" and thought why's he got chicken incence sticks 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why has he suddenly started pushing the spiritual stuff? Crystal bracelets, prayers in the sea and incense? Hmmm probably some sort of event for his business coming up

Reactions: 16
So his morning has involved training and then 'taking a few' for a coffee and some cult endorsed water. How nice that he can do what he wants and the involvement of Leo is his foot print on a mug. The only time I get a cuppa in peace is at 9pm when the baby is asleep and the dogs been walked.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
FS who has a photoshoot to change a nappy. Like for real. They're not normal. Anytime I change a nappy I'm like right let's get this done quick as possible before she either wees or poos everywhere. Also who stands and poses whilst changing a nappy. You can be a parent and not need to document every little thing. Life isn't a photoshoot. Awh I can't with these two.

Reactions: 20
The teddies as wel??? WTAF, can't wait till Leo starts grabbing a $600 teddy and shoving it in his giant 💩

Also the Nike trainer is so dumb, you can see from the photo he is wearing a footed onesie so where exactly is that going? All for show, and once again Ryan attempting to show us he is super dad by changing a nappy, something millions of dads do everyday without a camera crew. I'm really starting to wonder if he is showing us all these things to prove he is carrying most of the parenting, don't worry mate we all know Louise is doing sweet FA

Side note wonder how Leo's teeth are going? They have gone very quiet on that front haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Lamb will be laid low for the foreseeable after her covid vaccine. Hope they have an extra nanny on standby. I suspect cuddling her Chanel twins will help her though

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this was already talked about but just saw this post on turles Instagram. I'm sorry but if you were walking round the gym thinking you were bleeding internally I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be an 'internal debate' that you wouldn't vocalise. How even would you know if you're bleeding internally?!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry if this was already talked about but just saw this post on turles Instagram. I'm sorry but if you were walking round the gym thinking you were bleeding internally I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be an 'internal debate' that you wouldn't vocalise. How even would you know if you're bleeding internally?!
So she’s been out of action for 4 months, but Leo is 5 months (or a year? I can’t remember) so despite almost dying she was still working out?! Christ on a bike pick a date and stick to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s going to be using 2kg weights?!
That’s 8lb, leo weighs much more than that now, no wonder she can’t face holding him much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Interesting timing with the 2nd jab. I did wonder if a lot of her problems had been caused by being unvaccinated and pregnant. Surely, with a baby and everything opening up you would want to get your 2nd jab promptly? Perhaps she's only recently had her first.
All the restaurant trips and meet ups and the big Trtle event were done with only 1 (or no?) vaccination? Seems odd.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.