Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All we need to do is allocate 5 pages to every person on this thread, we can each go into Waterstones, photograph our allocated pages and post them on here so we have our own copy of the book 😂
I would like the 5 pages where she talks about trying for 3 years for a baby and the doctor saying that was totally normal...because you all know everything about that baffles my tiny brain!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Tofino set up a go fund me and we all transfer 20p to you for the book 🤣 there are enough of us here to cover the £12.99

You handle the detective work... and then @JarvisCockerSpaniel can do a re-write

(I am joking of course none of us should give Louise and her grifter houseguest any of our hard earned money)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can I do a breakdown of the book if I refuse to buy it. plus I need a digital copy so I can copy and paste extracts easily. 😂
Sign up to Audible books on Amazon, your first month is free, you get a free book of choice….slate it, I mean read it…..then unsubscribe within the month free trial. I’ve done it 3 times 😂😂. I might do it for a 4th time to get to the bottom of the world’s rarest medical trauma ….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like a previous poster I am on holiday around this time so anticipate finding a copy left on a lounger somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would like the 5 pages where she talks about trying for 3 years for a baby and the doctor saying that was totally normal...because you all know everything about that baffles my tiny brain!
I ended up going through 3 cycles of IVF after trying for 2….but Louise is obviously the people’s champion and shows us we can achieve anything!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@tofinis too precious to us, to traumatise her with having to read the book. We can't do that to her.
You see what her novels do to us each week, just from her page.Imagine a wad of that tit 😳 😩. And subconscious or otherwise it will bring people down!
She doesn't deserve our time.
---
Haha bleeping head.
Setting up the camera to film this. Of course, fools.
Watching Brian in bed in the background though! 😄 didn't watch her at all. Just stared at his reflection in the mirror.
Then, at the end she just leaves it filming. And seemingly just hops back into bed. Camera still rolling as if this is just some Trueman show.
There she is, back in bed. The empty space where she was lying doing yoga, still being filmed 😄
Screenshot_20240504_120212_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240504_120220_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hopping over to this thread as Mrs Hinch is MIA. I’ve watched MIC since the first series (that’s ageing me) so have seen Louise in many different reincarnations.

It shouldn‘t surprise me (but still does) that she is possibly the most verbose person I’ve ever (not actually) met. Part of my job involves writing and anyone editing my work would tell me to make my point and lose the other 90% of pointless word salad-ing if I copied her writing style.

In fairness, she has my sympathy for the stoma bag as that’s a tough thing to live with. But the constant woe is me/trauma about her birthing experience verges on unhinged. If she had a proper job rather than wafting around SW3 eating scrambled egg, she’d have saved herself a lot of expensive therapy and soul baring.
The ‘reincarnation’ is so spot on! I swear she completely moulds herself to every boyfriend she has, she has absolutely no personality 🤭 That’s why Ryan originally liked her so much, she did whatever he said

Reactions: 1
Please someone say something funny. Argh! Absolute bastards. How do you film this tit. He's getting more and more upset.his mums pans round him filming him until he's hudling into his dad. I know, I don't know him. But thst was heartbreaking. It's wasn't a tantrum it was a little boy crumpling. And his mum, his safety and protector stood away and filmed him in tears. witch.
You see people now, try to call out the tit heads doing stunts to make their kids cry. or chucking eggs at their heads etc. Then you see it,in every day life with these two and its gross.
Why is she filming that. Why is she sharing it to everyone.