Louise Thompson #3 Here I Am, Now I'm Gone, Guess What's Wrong With Me All Day Long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t know why people have been recommending him a benzocaine based product for his 4 month old!
The boots staff were right not to give it.
Additionally benzocaine products harden the gums and make teething way worse later on down the line when teeth are really coming in!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wait till sleep regressions, food refusals, tantrums, childhood illness (chickenpox, croup etc).. then they won't know themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another day another lecture from the font of knowledge Ryan. He has such an aggressive tone. Itā€™s like heā€™s the first parent on earth, this is totally his niche now ā€œsuper dad influencerā€. also love how he keeps quoting ā€œIā€™ve been advised by professionalsā€. I guess in his defence babies can teeth at that age but still simmer down.

Louise at least seems to have moved past the wallowing stage . Do you think she got the hint.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Another day another lecture from the font of knowledge Ryan. He has such an aggressive tone. Itā€™s like heā€™s the first parent on earth, this is totally his niche now ā€œsuper dad influencerā€. also love how he keeps quoting ā€œIā€™ve been advised by professionalsā€. I guess in his defence babies can teeth at that age but still simmer down.

Louise at least seems to have moved past the wallowing stage . Do you think she got the hint.
I keep wondering who these professionals are. If it was a doctor you'd just say doctor? Which makes me think it's an instagram account or people in his DMs instead.

Going for an aggressive Father of Daughters as his insta niche.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not to sound like I'm defending Ryan but if he's doing absolutely everything without help from Louise he seems to be quite frustrated, what does she do when he's doing everything I wonder? Her comment on his post 'you da man' is unbelievable in my opinion, that's her husband and father of her baby. She could easily have said something supportive or even gone completely wild and said something sincere about Leo. This is a very odd situation!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anbesol canā€™t be given to babies under 5 months old so Boots was correct. What a knob. Hopefully someone will tell him

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Every Monday at 9:44am his alarm goes off to remind him of his sons birth? Boy I love my son but WHAT?? ā€˜The truth about teethingā€™ forgot this guy is the first dad on the planet šŸ¤£ next time my fella changes a nappy Iā€™ll say ā€˜well is your alarm set to the time of the babies birth? Are you that good?ā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's not even 4 months he's 16 weeks for goodness sake!!

Also in his stories Ryan comes across as such an aggressive knob. He's going to look like such an idiot if Leo doesn't get his first tooth until he's 1

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He has always had a nasty aggressive side very controlling and a huge ego to match - the mask has slipped šŸ˜‡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow!! He looks like hes not coping with this at all and hes only just hit the first hurdle! His tone is pretty aggressive. It gets much worse than this aswell! Leo will be absorbing all this in from what's going on around him, I think this is why we've yet to see him smile

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's mental that Zara and Sam look like they'd be more natural parents at this point, who would have thunk it šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Not to sound like I'm defending Ryan but if he's doing absolutely everything without help from Louise he seems to be quite frustrated, what does she do when he's doing everything I wonder? Her comment on his post 'you da man' is unbelievable in my opinion, that's her husband and father of her baby. She could easily have said something supportive or even gone completely wild and said something sincere about Leo. This is a very odd situation!
I also think his frustration with Louise is starting to show, its been 16 weeks and shes yet to lift a finger, the time for bonding is slipping away. Hes also running the business which im assuming isnt doing very well and also dealing with Louise, however hes got plenty of help around him but chooses to take advice from strangers on instagram its no wonder the lady at boots looked at him like he was another planet, she probably follows them on sm šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Every Monday at 9:44am his alarm goes off to remind him of his sons birth? Boy I love my son but WHAT?? ā€˜The truth about teethingā€™ forgot this guy is the first dad on the planet šŸ¤£ next time my fella changes a nappy Iā€™ll say ā€˜well is your alarm set to the time of the babies birth? Are you that good?ā€™
Bet he wouldn't have set the alarm if he was born in the early hours like my eldest was šŸ˜‚ an alarm at quarter to 10 is one thing but 2am quite another

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I must admit I have a little smile if I see 23:14 on the clock as itā€™s the time my daughter was born šŸ˜‚
Im approaching the 7s now and lord. Its like living with Kevin & Perry.
Too accurate šŸ˜… Mine settled down again at 8.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.