Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieposie93

Sam's just uploaded on insta saying he's only just got his phone back this morning....but he rang her yesterday morning?! Not saying she's lying about him calling her but clearly his name didn't suddenly pop up on her screen as she was looking at photos of him. He probably called her off someone else's phone which is still lovely but of course she has to exaggerate it into the most emotional crazy unique thing ever 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Fisher99

Well well well. looks like Louise Thompson has an executive assistant.

one of the four people commenting on Ryan’s ad. Another is turtle method.

View attachment 2632402

---

Since… this month lol

View attachment 2632405
Job involves:
* Telling Louise she looks pretty and is very brave
* Supplying tissues for impromptu crying sessions on TikTok
* Having the hospital on speed dial
* Buying widow Twankey’s dresses at the end of panto season

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Tofino

VIP Member
Sorry didn’t see them all the was back there blending in with the crowd like the nobodies they are 😂 also nowhere near their child either, sounds about right though palming him off to others at any given opportunity
they don’t even search Leo out when it all erupts

It’s also a bit weird because it looks like Louise falls over or something, I’m trying to get a video clip zoomed in. maybe she faints due to the trauma of sam winning.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

martineznoze

She needS to stick a post it on his cigars
"This is not allowed think of your heart and lungs and the rest of us having to breathe in this fucking shit in"

And while your at it take your cigars and your orange beanie and fuck the fuck off back to the 1950's

• Haha
  • Heart

melfish

VIP Member
There's something so grotesque about Louise's Space NK santa visit, lavishing gifts on the poor little rich girl. Just vile. Donate to them to people in need ffs, not this vacuous, ungrateful numpty.

• Heart

Hannahc546

VIP Member
After he dropped off my son to nursery.
That is all.
---
They are both absolutely fucking useless and lack any maturity or resilience. BORED.

Tofino

VIP Member
Awww Zara has posted the most adorable video with Leo chanting Team Sam. Leo’s reaction and smiles to Zara compared to his own parents is like night and day!!!
---
Has anyone seen the video Zara has shared of her and Leo chanting ‘Team Sam’? Leo actually leans into her and seems to seek affection from her. So much more in 10 seconds than I’ve ever seen towards Brian or TT.
It’s gorgeous isn’t it!! He’s so happy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Fisher99

Noo did Ryan just say ‘ no one helps me around this prison ?’
Dead
Me when I was 14 and I was asked to set the table for dinner.

He is such a man child. Imagine being a grown man with a family and sulking around the house, calling it a prison and acting like your mum hasn’t let you out to play with your friends.

• Haha
  • Sick

AsHagrid

I wish retailers would show this same energy for those struggling, instead of unnecessary gifting to wealthy influencers.

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
I hear the distant sound of crockery being smashed to smithereens in Parsons Green right now….
21C1FD44-02F0-4FD4-86EE-54BE3E9715D0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
Could someone save the Team Sam with Leo and post here- I can’t work it out?

Know it’s a child but we’re not saying anything bad so hopefully will be ok :)
It’s the way he goes to hug her because he’s so happy. Especially the second time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Literally their relationship is a red flag on a red flag on a red flag ....

Ryan 'let me' finally add a fucking cushion to my own fucking bed

I threatened Ryan with a Pixie cut

What is this language, apart from controlling and totally off - so you threatened a hair cut you know he didnt like (which isn't his call to not like cos its not his fucking hair) then he was relieved you cut it like he preferred?

• Heart
Reactions: 32