Louise Roe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her unbearably smug, just like her husband. I know him from University and always thought he was god’s gift so it’s no surprise they got together.

Reactions: 6
Their house looks enormous ! I would love to see how it looks from the outside. The only thing we know it's that it's a Georgian house. She did a beautiful renovation.

Reactions: 1
They’re moving! To London, another Reno project. Seems like they realised country life wasn’t right for them. I really like her home account but totally get anyone who thinks she gives off a smug vibe 😬

Reactions: 2
I really want to see the end of the renovation, the new house looks lovely

I also think she has good tasty comparing to other influencers. She is very british/print-oriented but it fits her well !

She’s unbearably smug and pleased with herself. And loves to show off how skinny she is. And why is every aspect of her life on Ig. She’s just had a baby yet every punnet of strawberries every piece of junk shop china and edward bulmer paint choice is there. I find her exhausting. Her husband just seems as smug and arrogant as her.

I hate the way she comes on and pretends she’s giving an update and then always leads into #ad. She will literally promote anything …. Sky tv, short term lets, supplements, pay pal, booze … the list is endless. She also provides a lot of terrible misinformed health advice regarding supplements, alkaline water and other nonsense that she is not qualified to speak about.

Reactions: 4
She would promote pet food if they paid her. And I cannot abide the constant updates just go and enjoy your life and your children. Every little thing is an ad. You don’t need to do this. I unfollowed her. Unbearable. I only followed her for interiors ideas but…. Nope.

She’s unbearably smug and pleased with herself. And loves to show off how skinny she is. And why is every aspect of her life on Ig. She’s just had a baby yet every punnet of strawberries every piece of junk shop china and edward bulmer paint choice is there. I find her exhausting. Her husband just seems as smug and arrogant as her.
I was at uni with him and can confirm, he is. Thought he was the big name on campus!

I was at uni with him and can confirm, he is. Thought he was the big name on campus!
I came across her profile a week ago, followed as I used to like her style/TV show years ago but had to unfollow, too many ads and smugness like you said.
But clicked on the husband's profile, that pic of him, her and the baby - Louise is over the moon, looking lovingly at the baby and here he is, posing and pouting to the camera! Urgh he is so cringe

I came across her profile a week ago, followed as I used to like her style/TV show years ago but had to unfollow, too many ads and smugness like you said.
But clicked on the husband's profile, that pic of him, her and the baby - Louise is over the moon, looking lovingly at the baby and here he is, posing and pouting to the camera! Urgh he is so cringe
He used to strut around on the concourse at uni making sure everyone was watching him. Was a joy seeing him get soundly defeated in the student elections in 2007 🤣🤣

Then in 2009 he was on Shipwrecked on C4 and his ego increased even more (if it were possible).

• Haha