Louise Roe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed that they don’t really show Honour’s face and never really have, it’s always the back of her head or side on, if it is about protecting the kids then I totally understand but we see Ines all the time so I just find it this abit confusing

Reactions: 1
It’s really getting on my nerves what a big deal she’s making of having Ines at Beaverbrook as if she always has her kids on her hands. She’s had tonnes of holidays without the children this year and last, including Binky’s wedding only a week or so ago!

Reactions: 3
It’s really getting on my nerves what a big deal she’s making of having Ines at Beaverbrook as if she always has her kids on her hands. She’s had tonnes of holidays without the children this year and last, including Binky’s wedding only a week or so ago!
Both girls will know their nanny better than their parents, that’s for sure!

Reactions: 2
Not to be rude but her new(ish) shorter hair really does nothing for her. It looks so flat 👀

Reactions: 5
Anyone see the cringey post of them laughing😫 everyone commenting how natural it was even though they’d have to set up a camera to record it in the first place🤷🏻‍♀️

I can’t deal with the reels they do of when they go in for a kiss. It’s so bloody unreal and awkward. Why must you do that??? I switched off when she moved back to London. Her style is so off compared to LA. Her place right now must be so dusty with all the fabrics!!

Reactions: 1
That reel just made me press the unfollow button in 0.2 seconds. Vomit inducing and fake.

I unfollowed a few months ago, got rid of the MiC lot and feel all the better for it. Really don’t like her taste anymore and the Sharland stuff is awful. Who is paying £28 for a really ordinary mug from an unknown brand?!

That reel just made me press the unfollow button in 0.2 seconds. Vomit inducing and fake.

So now she’s promoting an £800 jacket and weird flared jeans for £300? Is it me or is it time these women realised there’s a cost of living crisis on and stopped trying to flog expensive clothes. Another one is Hannah Strafford Taylor who is married to a mega bucks man and is constantly unboxing chanel, hermes etc. she seems like a nice person actually but it hugely grinds my gears that she is constantly gifted designer goodies she could clearly afford to buy. High end brands would get more kudos from me if they gave stuff away to nurses, bus drivers, posties, policewomen, anyone but this rich, over indulged vacuous women. There are kids going to school in outgrown clothes and these women get sent high level kids clothes for free. At some point ppl will wake up to this and there will be a backlash.

Oh god had to come on here to find a thread. Who the duck is this woman?!!!
Her ridiculous eyebrows and unrealistic lifestyle.
Just seen her link to a ‘Fall diy’ post sent me over the edge. Sorry it’s not Fall - it’s Autumn you pretentious idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She wouldn’t wear this in a million years, but she’s happy to take all the affiliate commission from every time you shop on Amazon! Outrageous.
Embarrassing, at least try and promote things that are slightly similar to your aesthetic. I guess no antiques on Amazon!

I’m so confused by this hair do - it’s weird, the bumps?
Can’t stop seeing the bumps every time she wears her hair like this. Looks so stupid. She’d be better off to have it straight.

Someone really needs to tell her that the hair crimping iron thing she uses makes her hair look TERRIBLE

Reactions: 6