Louise Roe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her husband looks vile, so in love with himself. Does he work? I love her interiors stuff but she will literally advertise anything offered to her, it’s a bit tragic. But I guess she has to pay for her new £3millon house. I feel sorry for her eldest daughter, in the gender reveal post they did a while back, she was clearly overwhelmed and didn’t want to be filmed. It was painful to watch. She tries to hide her daughters face but most of the time gives up and features her in an #AD instead.

Reactions: 3
All the rubbish she advertises from Amazon goes straight to be sold on her ebloggers page. I also don’t think she likes the baby stage very much, cannot believe she left Ines to go to Italy for a work trip when she was barely two months old, sometimes it looks like she goes days without spending any proper time with her.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what the pricing will be for her new "home" line- I find the Amazon that she promotes each month utterly pointless- if I like the outfit she's wearing, I want the exact match- not an Amazon dupe. :rolleyes:

I feel like they’ve both changed a lot since moving home.
I wondered what was going to happen work wise after the move. Watching her shill ad after ad after ad is depressing because she used to be on the Oscars red carpet. Her old vlogs and travels were interesting. Of course both always carried a weird smugness. But it’s sad she went from an actual career of hosting, tv guest spots in America to Instagram influencer.
I always wonder what all the influencers are going to do when the next thing comes along. I know it’s wrong but I find it annoying and sad when those who had real careers stop for the Instagram #ad life.

I’m also curious if they assumed they would have more or the same career opportunities and a higher social standing upon their return only to be #ad, #ad

Last edited:
From the glimpses we've had of the new place I far prefer what she did with the previous house. It feels like they're tried to fit their style into the existing parameters of the home less successfully than last time.
I wonder what the pricing will be for her new "home" line- I find the Amazon that she promotes each month utterly pointless- if I like the outfit she's wearing, I want the exact match- not an Amazon dupe. :rolleyes:
The amazon links are definitely just for the affiliate profit. Once someone clicks on an affiliate link, for a set amount of time afterwards (I think with Amazon it's only 24 hours, I could be wrong?) she will receive a commission on anything they buy on that website - even if its not the items she linked.

I too am very curious about how the Sharland stuff will be priced.

Reactions: 1
From the glimpses we've had of the new place I far prefer what she did with the previous house. It feels like they're tried to fit their style into the existing parameters of the home less successfully than last time.

The amazon links are definitely just for the affiliate profit. Once someone clicks on an affiliate link, for a set amount of time afterwards (I think with Amazon it's only 24 hours, I could be wrong?) she will receive a commission on anything they buy on that website - even if its not the items she linked.

I too am very curious about how the Sharland stuff will be priced.
I know our personal styles change depending on age, location and what we have financial access to but I was really taken by surprise to see her home decor style there.
Her LA townhouse and Hollywood Hills home were so different. I loved the townhouse.

I don’t know why but I can’t stomach using any links from an influencer to buy anything.

Also, I used to find her quite well spoken. Not sure if it’s full time influencer culture but she’s not as wordy as she once was.

I’m curious to see the pricing too.

I can’t figure out if the influencer route is a decision she’s made or if she just really needs the money - it’s so well paid? A shame because I think she’s quite a good TV host.

Am I the only one who thinks the Sharland stuff if quite ugly?!

I can’t figure out if the influencer route is a decision she’s made or if she just really needs the money - it’s so well paid? A shame because I think she’s quite a good TV host.

Am I the only one who thinks the Sharland stuff if quite ugly?!
Yeah that was my poorly worded point above. I’m curious if she truly needs the money. They seemed to move home with such high hopes I thought maybe she landed a hosted gig or something big because they moved not too long after buying the Hollywood hills home.
As annoying as it all is, it’s sad to see for me. Because she is a good host.

I think she is desperate for cash, her content is solely adverts at this point for literally anything. Never would I have expected her to be promoting Fatface, not that there’s anything wrong with it but it’s so far from her LA style.

Her mouth is so huge I can't stop looking at it during stories. Does she have that lisp thing going on when you've had your teeth done (seemingly only the top row in this case, is that usual?).

• Haha
I really liked the decoration of her Cotswolds home. Not so much the decoration of the new house, it looks a bit grannish.

I think the decoration is too much of the same style. I love elements of it mixed with simple / more modern touches but it’s just OTT prints and chintz for me. That vintage runner she just posted about is literally threadbare! Love vintage items … but that’s barely holding together!

Just discovered her thread on here. I have never known someone do so many ads, I swear she would do an ad for anything. duck off doing ads for amazon etc, like she would ever buy her clothes from amazon! Also much preferred her previous house in the countryside. Couldn't believe they sold straight after doing it up, seems so wasteful. She appeared to put a lot of thought into renovating it too. Perhaps she'll be one of these influencers who just perpetually do up house after house for content.

Reactions: 6
Just discovered her thread on here. I have never known someone do so many ads, I swear she would do an ad for anything. duck off doing ads for amazon etc, like she would ever buy her clothes from amazon! Also much preferred her previous house in the countryside. Couldn't believe they sold straight after doing it up, seems so wasteful. She appeared to put a lot of thought into renovating it too. Perhaps she'll be one of these influencers who just perpetually do up house after house for content.
I find it a shame because she is a good host. I feel like she’s changed a lot. Her shilling used to be subtle and she seemed so fun. Now it’s ad ad ad ad as ad ad ad

Reactions: 3
I was in the same class as her husband in middle school.
Just a bog standard one, it’s called Dedworth middle- known locally as Dead-rough middle 😂 Oh how I bet they love to ignore that side of his history 😉

Edited for spelling mistakes 🤭

Reactions: 5
Looks like they’re leaving their kids yet again for Mackenzie’s birthday this time. I love how she classifies so many of her trips as “work” when it only involves taking about 3 photos for some publication no one cares about. I heard through friend of a friend when they had Honor she was mainly into Mackenzie because Louise was away so much.

Looks like they’re leaving their kids yet again for Mackenzie’s birthday this time. I love how she classifies so many of her trips as “work” when it only involves taking about 3 photos for some publication no one cares about. I heard through friend of a friend when they had Honor she was mainly into Mackenzie because Louise was away so much.
I’m surprised she can remember her kids names she spends so much time away from them 😆

Her mouth is so huge I can't stop looking at it during stories. Does she have that lisp thing going on when you've had your teeth done (seemingly only the top row in this case, is that usual?).
Very slow reply here but I went to school with her and she has always talked like that!

• Wow