Louise Pentland #8 #mumlife, crap 'wife', content free in covid strife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest grid post has riled me! Saying her English teacher told her not to take a level English but she’s a published author now!

ONLY BECAUSE YOU ARE A YOUTUBER AND THEY KNEW THE BOOKS WOULD SELL

I imagine it would have been ignored otherwise, if she had even thought to write one and not been told to 🙄
That annoyed me too! How deluded! She is a has-been YouTuber, only famous for being chummies with ZoELLa, her books are her merch! She is not👏a👏writer👏. Louise, the only content that you make that does well are the ones where you are exploiting your children. They are the reason you make money, not your notoriously badly written books.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her latest grid post has riled me! Saying her English teacher told her not to take a level English but she’s a published author now!

I imagine it would have been ignored otherwise, if she had even thought to write one and not been told to 🙄
Hahaha I was coming here to say just this. She’s acting as if she rose out of adversity writing night and day and struggling through to make it as an author from nothing rather than gaining fame for putting glittery makeup on her face on camera and then using her Z list status to spit out a few chick lit novels that read like a 10 year’s diary, which are primarily bought by fan girls. The delusions of grandeur are real.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Louise Pentland brings to you how to hold a grudge and be bitter for 20 years plus

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker here but coming out of hiding to say, I saw all the posts about finding her dad, stepmum etc after the facebooks had been made private. It still took me about 1 minute to find the dads full name followed by an extra 5 to locate the stepmums name. Once the book is released there is no way the stepmum won't be impacted as any journalist could find her details quicker than me. I do believe louise but this is so public I really hope every word written is 100% true and not at all exagerated. If that is the case then the step mum is simply getting what she deserves.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know what it is but the fact she always says “good egg” irritates me. It’s something I could imagine my 90 year old nan saying, not a 30 year old

Reactions: 11
I don’t know what it is but the fact she always says “good egg” irritates me. It’s something I could imagine my 90 year old nan saying, not a 30 year old

I’m 27 and aloha and good egg are firmly in my vocabulary because of how regularly I watch Louise!

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker here but coming out of hiding to say, I saw all the posts about finding her dad, stepmum etc after the facebooks had been made private. It still took me about 1 minute to find the dads full name followed by an extra 5 to locate the stepmums name. Once the book is released there is no way the stepmum won't be impacted as any journalist could find her details quicker than me. I do believe louise but this is so public I really hope every word written is 100% true and not at all exagerated. If that is the case then the step mum is simply getting what she deserves.
I wonder was her dad having an affair with the step mum, she came on the scene pretty quick after her mum died .On an article she wrote for childline she said she suffered 8 yrs of abuse up until she was 15 ,not sexuel ,psychical and mental torture ...

Reactions: 3
I wonder was her dad having an affair with the step mum, she came on the scene pretty quick after her mum died .On an article she wrote for childline she said she suffered 8 yrs of abuse up until she was 15 ,not sexuel ,psychical and mental torture ...
The thing is, I can almost imagine this woman telling her to tidy her room or something to be the "mental torture". She's SO dramatic about every single thing that we don't know how much of it was Louise simply not liking her. Now, if the woman laid her hands on her and broke her ribs and was actually emotionally abusive then it was completely wrong. She should have been punished.

I had some time to spare while my daughter napped and I’ve just found the step mums name. It won’t be long until it’s fully out there.

Reactions: 2
She’s such a show off with that last post, making a very good point about being able to do something if you put your mind to it but has to have pictures of the massive flashy hotel room and bath in there too?
Wasn’t relevant at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I commented on that post on FB and said while it is an unprofessional thing to say, the whole comment thread had basically turned into a teacher bashing session with people trying to out-do each other with how tit their teachers are. Now as a teacher, I know there are some crappy ones (just like any profession) but the vast majority are caring, supportive and professional, often with zero appreciation from their students. That's fine, we don't do the job for head pats, but it is disappointing for someone to use their platform this way. I bet she was a bleeping awful student - we've seen that as an adult she can barely stick to work deadlines, complains about multitasking and needs to be the constant centre of attention. I bet if I was her teacher, I would have advised against taking a rigorous and academic subject like A-level English as well, not because she mightn't have been capable, but because she clearly doesn't give a duck.

And as you say, the woman is barely an author - she 'team wrote' (being generous) a few novels, and two glorified self help books, all of which read like a pretentious 13 year old wrote them.

Reactions: 23
It gives me great pleasure, relief and satisfaction that she has FINALLY stopped saying first things first I’m the realest, only took her 3 years of killing the already dead joke
Sadly she hasn’t clocked on how annoyingly “it’s a new dawn, it’s a newborn day” is yet!

Reactions: 3
Also took all of 5 minutes to find step-mum's name and LinkedIn profile. Clearly the right woman as Tiyana looks very like her.
If what Louise says about her is true, then I'm all for her getting brought down. Karma always comes.

Reactions: 5
Her stupid Insta question... What do you you do with greasy hair??.... Like a normal bloody person ... Get in the shower and wash it you stupid mare😆😡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
literally came on here to say that I can't BELIEVE she posted on instagram asking what to do with lazy hair?

bleeping wash it. that's what you do. you don't need 'dirty hair hairstyle ideas' you need shampoo.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.