Louise Pentland #8 #mumlife, crap 'wife', content free in covid strife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random and petty, but it bugs me that she makes such a big deal about being a clutz for lols when she does something minor. She'll almost drop her phone or something and screech about how awkward and funny that is. Just say "woops" and move on...

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t there a time period around when she first moved house where she would constantly update us on one of her specific neighbours? Maybe I’m just tripping but swear she would constantly discuss them on her weeklys

Reactions: 2
This story is bullshit. There’s no way she would have said what she said especially because she was a single mother at the time, why would she pry so much about the husband. Actually makes me angry how she thought she was so funny this was my worst time for Louise tbh
It's one of those offhanded comments you might say accidentally, foot-in-mouth, and feel awful about... but to the point of prying and prying to the woman until she admits it? Nah. And it leaves a really bad taste in my mouth that she'd base her whole piece on it assuming there's truth in it because imagine if this woman came across what she was saying? I'd be mortified. :O that's without saying that it just isn't funny...

Reactions: 6
It gives me great pleasure, relief and satisfaction that she has FINALLY stopped saying first things first I’m the realest, only took her 3 years of killing the already dead joke

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was trying to find step mums name on FB, but it seems she's made her profile pics private now except for one I think? Think Louise told her after seeing on here?

Reactions: 5
I was trying to find step mums name on FB, but it seems she's made her profile pics private now except for one I think? Think Louise told her after seeing on here?
I can see the same amount BUT Tiyana has. She MUST have been reading on here!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I hope no one was silly enough to message either of them. More likely Louise or her management check on here.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh my gosh. I feel a bit bad. At the end of the day I don't mean any harm and am sure no-one else here does. It's just a bit of curiosity. I do feel for tiyana, just for the fact that the situation exists really with her mum and what she might have done and the publicity.

Louise has talked about this for years, I don't think it would come as any surprise to Tiyana ,I think we can all see the malice Louise has for her dad .Weather it's because he doesn't want her to speak out in case it ruins his rep or something else ,but at the end of the day I think he should have put his child before his wife ,how can you justify violence to a child :cautious:

Reactions: 11
Honestly don't know how her dad didn't see any sign of abuse for 10 years or so. Either neglectful or in denial. It's hard to sympathise with him. And I think Louise has talked about how he made comments about her weight before?

Reactions: 12
Too little too late... Can still see her via google images linkedin... She s an Executive Assistant in a big company with fingers in lots of areas of industry. Named after a famous scientist... Very interested in his time about gravity..

And Louise knows enough about the internet social media business to know people would be able to find out her name.. So should have kept it a private family matter... Dealt with privately and with private therapy. But greed and book sales came through as more important to her... And actually poor Tiyana to be honest with it now national and published.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I think Louise is very bitter I'm sure she's torn ,more for her sister than her dad . He probably didn't see it as he was working away he's still a busy man . I remember the vlog she did from Disney where she took Darcy and her dad made a surprise visit (passing through on business ) they were SD before SD was a thing .They still have a very strained relationship it's clear...

Reactions: 4
So keep it bloody in the family and private!!! Tiyana went to a high end London art school very talented... Has had some good exhibitions in London and trendy shoreditch... She s got her own art Instagram...serious artist hence I think she rarely in princess sister grams... Wants to be successful in her own field... She could have utilised sister fame but as far as,I can see hasnt... Louise never shown pics of her uni art shows et c which you would expect . Kind of feel for her.

Reactions: 2
Maybe she feels as the victim she needs to be heard ,no matter how successful her sister is it mightn't offer her any comfort for what she went through . She's hinted about this for years I think she even made a vid about it ( didn't air it yet ) I wonder what's holding her back ?

Her latest grid post has riled me! Saying her English teacher told her not to take a level English but she’s a published author now!

ONLY BECAUSE YOU ARE A YOUTUBER AND THEY KNEW THE BOOKS WOULD SELL

I imagine it would have been ignored otherwise, if she had even thought to write one and not been told to 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.