Louise Pentland #8 #mumlife, crap 'wife', content free in covid strife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good for her! I honestly like this a lot. This is obviously something she relates to and has dealt with herself. I'm glad it's not another money grab, but something she cares about and is passionate about.

Reactions: 31
I didn’t expect that but IIRC she’s been hinting about it for a while hasn’t she. Yes I also thought she’d been the ambassador before - wasn’t the nspcc thing the reason she wanted to upload a video talking about the abuse she suffered (which I think is still in the pipeline but she struggles to edit it so understandably not released.)

It must be a hard thing to take up on given her own past.

Reactions: 3
I also feel like she has been an ambassador before or maybe it was a different charity was it unicef? I kindof remember people being mad at her for not speaking out about the Saccone-Jolys cold shower abuse because of her ambassador status.

I dont think she did anything groundbreaking last time she was an ambassador for a childrens charity just added it to her bio line, used it to mention in her ramblings about her achievements and attended a few functions

Reactions: 7
I don’t, I still will never forgive her for ignoring the SacconeJolys disciplining their children with cold showers. 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes that rings a bell for me @Deepsigh2018 I still think it was the NSPCC/Childline though for some reason but can’t find anything about it on her twitter. She went to that ball, didn’t she, last year - that was related to childline, they raised £800000. I’m really confused now! 😂

I don’t know how to word this but I am surprised, in that I would have thought a role such as this would be triggering especially if she hasn’t worked through her own trauma.

Reactions: 2
What does 'being an ambassador' actually consist?
Representing them with her platform. So she’ll probably be speaking about her own experiences with them to promote the importance of the NSPCC, hopefully raise some money. It’s a good thing if done properly

Reactions: 1
I feel like she was an ambassador for UN women or something. The same charity that Angelina Jolie was/is an ambassador of.

Reactions: 1
I watched her recent reno video, which I quite enjoyed.

Louise's reply to this comment is so patronising though. The Burger King comparison is like her own version of mansplaining, just :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , and she is trying to argue away how the person feels, which is of course their right! They didn't say they felt 'personally attacked' anyway, just 'alienated'.

I think she's trying to be nice (hence the kisses), but it just feels icky to me.

So grateful that all of us, whether we have children or not, are able to enjoy her content for free!

1595346221666.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I watched her recent reno video, which I quite enjoyed.

Louise's reply to this comment is so patronising though. The Burger King comparison is like her own version of mansplaining, just :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , and she is trying to argue away how the person feels, which is of course their right! They didn't say they felt 'personally attacked' anyway, just 'alienated'.

I think she's trying to be nice (hence the kisses), but it just feels icky to me.

So grateful that all of us, whether we have children or not, are able to enjoy her content for free!

View attachment 188514
That is the most condescending response she could possibly have sent. Not a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s always like that though, patronising or passive aggressive and covering it up with kisses - her true self shines through there imo.

Reactions: 14
Classic Louise innit!

Wonder if she'll try to arrange a zoom call with the commenter about it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing is her explanation was perfect (and shockingly professional) up until the passive aggressive Burger King part. The person said she’s not a regular watcher so how is she supposed to know they’re louise’s book and podcast?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.