Louise Pentland #8 #mumlife, crap 'wife', content free in covid strife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she acts quite like miss piggy, spoilt, up her own arse, moaning , petulant with kermie/ Liam quiet nice abiding partner ...swishing her washed by her hairdresser blonde locks, swishing her dresses, team around her doing everything for her... Whilst she sits in her piggy throne... Sorry huge soft office bed....look at this character description!!! She uses her own stupid phrases interspersed.. E.g. Yanno... haii!!

Vanessa Feltz, Trisha Paytas and Gemma Collins look like Miss Piggy 🐷💓

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she did half a job on the rental house then...Didn’t replace all the textured ceilings, didn’t replace the bathroom 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So she did half a job on the rental house then...Didn’t replace all the textured ceilings, didn’t replace the bathroom 🤢
Honestly I think the bathroom is fine, yes it's dated, but it's clean and I'd rather have a new kitchen. A few textured ceilings don't matter, after all it's a 1960s bungalow not a new build and I think people will expect that. Her kitchen however could have cost a lot less and still looked nice, she could have chosen a more standard sink and tap, not had soft closing drawers etc. You can often get kitchen's on offers or free appliances, but I suspected she's gone into Wicks, said she doesn't know what she's doing and paid full price. I do think it looks nice though and hopefully she'll get some nice tenants that look after it. She's very fortunate and it is nice to see how she is investing (I like renovation vlogs).

Reactions: 9
Honestly I think the bathroom is fine, yes it's dated, but it's clean and I'd rather have a new kitchen. A few textured ceilings don't matter, after all it's a 1960s bungalow not a new build and I think people will expect that. Her kitchen however could have cost a lot less and still looked nice, she could have chosen a more standard sink and tap, not had soft closing drawers etc. You can often get kitchen's on offers or free appliances, but I suspected she's gone into Wicks, said she doesn't know what she's doing and paid full price. I do think it looks nice though and hopefully she'll get some nice tenants that look after it. She's very fortunate and it is nice to see how she is investing (I like renovation vlogs).
The idea of someone else’s bathroom just makes me feel a bit ill 😷 though admittedly I am a clean freak and I have never rented; I am sure most people do not think that. I was more thinking by leaving those things she had almost done half a job 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like if you are going to do something then do it right...Though I do applaud charging less than market value! The rental market is essentially daylight robbery and it is nice to see someone bucking that trend

Honestly I've rented the entirety of my adult life and that bathroom is gold standard compared to a lot of them I've had in my flats. It's clean, it's well kept, there's no major issues. I'm sure she'll do up the bathroom when she has the money to do so anyway, it's much more important that a house has safe wiring than having a brand new bathroom.

Reactions: 23
I imagine she was on a budget for the house I think the bathroom does look a bit out of place but I dont think its that much of a big deal. The house is lovely and spacious. I actually enjoyed this video. Did anyone notice she sounded a bit out of breath walking around the house.

Reactions: 8
She replaced all carpets, electrics, light switches, plug covers, painted all walls, fitted a new kitchen, took out old fitted wardrobesreplaced the worst ceilings.
I’m not sure how that’s half a job. I’m sure majority of people who rent would love for their landlords to have done half that before they moved in.
She had a budget, stuck to it and renovated the house really well.

I love watching renovation videos and I don’t think I’ve ever seen one where they have changed every single thing in the house.

Reactions: 21
The idea of someone else’s bathroom just makes me feel a bit ill 😷 though admittedly I am a clean freak and I have never rented; I am sure most people do not think that. I was more thinking by leaving those things she had almost done half a job 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like if you are going to do something then do it right...Though I do applaud charging less than market value! The rental market is essentially daylight robbery and it is nice to see someone bucking that trend
This made me laugh 😂 we talk about Louise and her privilege and money, and then we have posts like this about using a bathroom someone else once owned making them feel ill 😂😂😂

I think she’s done a good job, not half done at all. Anyone who’s looked for a rental before will have seen the houses I call “death houses” where the houses are inherited and rented out immediately with decades old kitchens and carpets, old boilers etc so she’s done way more than a lot of people do.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Did she really pay £15k for a Wickes kitchen? :rolleyes:

When she was stumbling on why Wickes and B&Q came to mind for their choice, it was obviously because they are known to be the cheapest for kitchen units. She just didn't want to say that was why they went there. So god knows why she walked out paying that high of an amount.

I'd at least expect quartz worktops and an island for that price. It looked cheap!

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised she doesn’t get any freebies along the way? I wonder if she asked Wickes for a free kitchen? It doesn’t look worth that much.

Nice house but again having to bring up her awful childhood. She wants a family to move in but unless she interviews them personally how is she to know whether they’re a happy family or not?

She sounded out of breath because she’s overweight. I’m the same!

Reactions: 4
I think it’s great Louise is making an investment but the house is not to my tastes. I can’t bare all the grey, it doesn’t allow someone to put their stamp on the place. EVERY ROOM GREY (no idea). It would definitely put me off renting, she should have gone for white walls and wood coloured floors. This grey obsession will be so out of date in a year or two and more expensive to maintain.
I like the bathroom but would have changed the tiles and got rid of the granny handrails... she could have done this for no more than 700/800. The kitchen is a real mismatch. She should have gone to ikea and paid someone to install, would have saved herself 5 grand at least. Wickes advisors have no idea about what looks good lol

Reactions: 11
Anybody who thinks she’s done half a job have never seen homes under the hammer. You don’t renovate a Rental house to your tastes because you’re not going to live there you renovate to get Profit and decent people living there. Some people on there reckon they can do a whole house up for 5 grand !!!

Reactions: 11
It's been a while since I rented but honstly that place is so lovely, I'm not a fan of Louise but she's done a good job on that house, most landlords do the bare minimum from my own experience

Reactions: 10
It's been a while since I rented but honstly that place is so lovely, I'm not a fan of Louise but she's done a good job on that house, most landlords do the bare minimum from my own experience
I imagine the fact it belonged to her grandparents made her want to do a good job.

Reactions: 6
I think she's worked hard on it and she should get a really grateful tenant. However, I loathe the grey and she's put it in right at the very end of the trend - even Mrs Bloody Hinch is slowly adding colour to her grey palace. She said last week she was putting down grey fake wood in her own house as well 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Oooh I like the grey! Every house I’ve ever rented has had magnolia though so anything other than that would do me at this point 😂

• Haha
Where is her engagement ring in that rental house tour video? Has she said where it’s gone and I’ve missed it?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.