Louise Pentland #8 #mumlife, crap 'wife', content free in covid strife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without a doubt the Duchess of Cambridge is the most hands on mum the royal family has ever seen. We all see that she is a mum first and a royal second. BUT she does have all the trappings of royal life that makes that easy. She has a nanny who is trained to the highest level people to clean for her and pander to her every whim. I like that Louise shows that there are aspects of parenting that she dislikes. Some people especially those without a good example struggle to play and interact with her children. What I didn’t like was the sudden abandonment of her following during a difficult time when it would have been helpful supportive and entertaining to show the reality of Mum struggle. It feels like she wasn’t getting the outside validation and let’s face it the money from her other projects so why should we bother with the minions that made her famous! Now she’s got no excuse she’s doing one whole you tube video a week and one poxy igtv!

Reactions: 9
I do feel a bit sorry for Louise. To have her mum die when she did, and her dad to seemingly check-out on parenting, leaving Louise to be emotionally and physically abused by this step-mum, and with her dad being super-critical about everything. She must have a lot of resentment towards her dad.
I also had some difficult times with my dad growing up, and although as an adult, you try to forgive and let it go... In reality it isn't that easy, and at times, impossible. Louise manages to put an adult face on the relationship, but there is still that hurting child inside, who wasn't protected or treated fairly.

I live in the same town as Louise, and live opposite the school Darcy attends. I've seen Louise out and about a number of times, and honestly? She always looks very nervous and unhappy.
She puts on this front of sunshine and roses, but I think the reality is very different.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I do feel a bit sorry for Louise. To have her mum die when she did, and her dad to seemingly check-out on parenting, leaving Louise to be emotionally and physically abused by this step-mum, and with her dad being super-critical about everything. She must have a lot of resentment towards her dad.
I also had some difficult times with my dad growing up, and although as an adult, you try to forgive and let it go... In reality it isn't that easy, and at times, impossible. Louise manages to put an adult face on the relationship, but there is still that hurting child inside, who wasn't protected or treated fairly.

I live in the same town as Louise, and live opposite the school Darcy attends. I've seen Louise out and about a number of times, and honestly? She always looks very nervous and unhappy.
She puts on this front of sunshine and roses, but I think the reality is very different.
Its funny, she's always saying what a positive optimistic person she is ("I always try to keep my insta positive but heres some realness for you haha ooer ") but I've never known her be positive about anything??

She is always down or moany, which I don't even have a problem with, I just wish she realised she ISNT a positive up person

Reactions: 11
Is it just me who thinks Louise pentland looks like miss piggy from the muppets? Or a pig in general lol?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Well she acts quite like miss piggy, spoilt, up her own arse, moaning , petulant with kermie/ Liam quiet nice abiding partner ...swishing her washed by her hairdresser blonde locks, swishing her dresses, team around her doing everything for her... Whilst she sits in her piggy throne... Sorry huge soft office bed....look at this character description!!! She uses her own stupid phrases interspersed.. E.g. Yanno... haii!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lazy miss P YOU are the self proclaimed creator!!! You have given yourself this job title... Bloody think of your own Juicy questions/ content.😤😡 hey here you go.. Explain why you describe yourself as an optimistic when much of your content contains discontent, whining, crying, unsubtle moaning about your life, job work load, your hard to mother child, difficulty homeschooling one child, dislike of cooking, washing own hair, non work life balance??

YEah but ive I read that something romantic/sexual went down between Jack And Louise
I’ve read this too... she also said once she regrets filming people who were romantic interests as she doesn’t wanna remember them times ... paraphrasing btw but I can’t think of any other males she consistently recorded with? Hmmmmmm

Reactions: 1
I’ve read this too... she also said once she regrets filming people who were romantic interests as she doesn’t wanna remember them times ... paraphrasing btw but I can’t think of any other males she consistently recorded with? Hmmmmmm
Wasn’t there a guy with glasses who she went to New York with that she filmed with too? Rumours he cheated on his gf with Louise?

• Wow
drew was the american, yes.. the one she talks about quite a lot
If Drew cheated on his gf with Louise, I wonder did that cause a strain in her and Zoe's friendship? I am pretty sure Zoe is against cheating as her ex cheated on her.

Reactions: 5
I dont think her and Drew were anything but a couple of dates when she was in New York he took her up the Empire State building and I dont think Louise knew he was still in a relationship with someone. I think I kindof remember her saying something about her friends warning her about him or something like that. The guy she goes on and on and on about is a different guy who she was going out with before Liam then he dumped her for being high maintenence

Reactions: 5
Who was the one who didn’t want to continue a relationship/dumped her because she wasn’t ‘adventurous’ enough? I remember she brought it up not long ago cos I posted about it here. Before Liam But I don’t think it was Matt either. Was this Drew? She said in an instastory she’d been to the Cannes film festival and had a spontaneous weekend away but purely to give two fingers to whoever it was that decided not to be with her For that reason.

I do wonder if her mother’s death is partially the reason why she can’t let go of her exes and keeps giving digs despite being settled with Liam? Maybe some sort of subconscious fear of abandonment and then disbelief/hurt that they finished w/ and abandoned her, so she has to keep throwing up the ‘look how great my life is now, I bet you wish you hadn’t left?’
Although maybe I’m giving her too much credit

Reactions: 6
Who was the one who didn’t want to continue a relationship/dumped her because she wasn’t ‘adventurous’ enough? I remember she brought it up not long ago cos I posted about it here. Before Liam But I don’t think it was Matt either. Was this Drew? She said in an instastory she’d been to the Cannes film festival and had a spontaneous weekend away but purely to give two fingers to whoever it was that decided not to be with her For that reason.

I do wonder if her mother’s death is partially the reason why she can’t let go of her exes and keeps giving digs despite being settled with Liam? Maybe some sort of subconscious fear of abandonment and then disbelief/hurt that they finished w/ and abandoned her, so she has to keep throwing up the ‘look how great my life is now, I bet you wish you hadn’t left?’
Although maybe I’m giving her too much credit
Louise keeps mentioning him because she is a narcissist, so she simply cannot believe and forget that someone had the nerve to finish with her. She can't let it go.

Everything has to be about her at all times. Narcissists don't empathise with others which is why you never hear her caring about something that isn't somehow related to her. The giving to homeless shelters was to make her look like the hero. Classic narcissistic behaviour.

The problem with narcissists is that they see their children as an extension of themselves, rather than as individuals. It is all about how they make HER look, and what she can get out of them. She dresses them how she wants them to be seen, wants them to act a certain way, puts them in videos for her own gain.

Sorry for the psychology talk, it's my day job, but I've recognised her as a narcissist for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.