Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Idkk

Chatty Member
Was it because it reminded her of her terrible birth experience? I’ve heard her talk about it but it was nothing compared to my birth experience! Yet mine never made me nervous to go back into hospitals even maternity wards.
Everyone is different. For my first I was strapped to a bed in a rundown hospital in an Italian village, unable to get off my back and hips for 20 hours, not allowed any liquid so was severely dehydrated, didn’t speak the language, was refused all pain assistance, and was forced to keep silent as other patients were sleeping. Then I was wheeled in for an emergency c-section where the anesthetic wore of halfway through. Pretty traumatic and probably a “worse” experience than many others but I wouldn’t dare try to tell someone else how they should feel about their own experience. It’s all relative to us as individuals.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Somerville12

VIP Member
Grhhhh! Being a teacher who has taught 3 and 4 year olds and observed them pretending a wooden block is a tablet taking selfies and swiping. Many of said children struggle to grip a pencil cos don't have colouring scribbling a activities just bloody tablets. Shame on her but yes you right a call out for all tablet apps free,ads products to try and review and he paid to spout how educational and amazing they are. I see kids and toddlers on buses with tablets instead of buggy toys et c whilst mother glued to phone ignoring child. Rant over. As you were tittle tattlers!!

• Heart

zeatrix83

VIP Member

[emoji23][emoji23] her reply is hilarious. Up her own backside. She thinks she’s entitled because she had the cheek to phone up and ask for freebies. How can she honestly think she doesn’t think she’s entitled?

• Wow
  • Haha

GeorgiaLucy

She needs to get those piano keys tended to ASAP surprised she’s not been gifted veneers yet 😬
Even if I had Louise's teeth I wouldn't get veneers, I would much rather keep my own teeth than have them grind down to little points and look like a ventriloquist dummy when I smile, or even worse, Alfie Deyes (shudder)

• Haha

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I (controversially) don't think she's THAT bothered about a Darcy free week during half term. She would be with the nanny, Auntie Judith, Auntie Rose, her Dad, Matt, Esther whilst she 'works' from her 'sofr office' and then the odd full day that she has a "mum day" she moans about how hard and boring it is. Louise loves an easy life.

Jade33

VIP Member
She’s never teased it. She said she filmed it, and then she didn’t upload it. That’s all. It’s a bit weird you’re feeling “teased” about it as if it’s something to get excited about. It’s hardly boyfriend does my makeup, is it.
Last time she mentioned it she said she still hadn't edited much, as she was finding it tough to watch back. not surprising tho is i, not something you'd particularly want to relive.

The privilege of this woman 😒 i can't believe she hasnt realised how amazing her life has been growing up yes something bad happened with abuse which we dont really know much about but saying i went to private school and i had this and that then saying her childhood was horrible is she for real?
U can't be serious?! Her amazing life growing up?! Her mum passes away when she was really young, then she's abused by her step mum. Wouldn't call that amazing! Maybe she was bullied at school, I was and can tell u I didn't find that amazing! I definitely say that yes, she probably didn't want for anything materialistically, but that's not the be all and end all, and I imagine that she'd rather have had her mum than anything she had been given!

• Heart

EmCheese

VIP Member
The baby who is being raised by a nanny
What on Earth can you mean? Don’t you know that she needs a break from the 1 day a week she has to parent?!!

Actually, Louise had to drive a car in the rain this week and is very traumatised, so probably best that the nanny take her for that day, too.

• Haha

NitrousOxide

She doesn’t seem to a have a clue about children and what is normal. She just wants them to sit quietly in a pretty dress whilst she gets on with things. Pearl (god awful name) just seems like a nuisance to her. She has sooo much help and support that she could have just have fun with Pearl as everything else is being done for her.
What are you talking about? She'll love her name when she turns 65. Shame about the 64 years in between...

• Haha

Tanne1999

VIP Member
I’m thirty seconds into the new weekly (it’s 5.48am and I can’t sleep, don’t judge me 😂). Haven’t watched it since finding Tattle about six weeks ago. I used to watch it religiously every single Sunday morning as soon as it was uploaded.

I’m already cringing and so bored. How did I ever find her entertaining?! Think of all those hours wasted 😩

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
It was #2, which she basically deemed “not good enough.” Existential crisis ensued.
Omg that was hilarious/horrific. Tears running down her face blubbing away burbling on about 'yes I should be happy but I just don't feel good enough'. Enough to make her minions feel guilty about not buying enough copies of her latest ghastly book. I actually liked her up to that very point and haven't watched her since. The sense of entitlement was off the scale.

Rose91

Chatty Member
But why ask in the first place when you can easily afford these little extras?!?

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
She must have a massive inferiority complex if she feels the need to bleat on about not being accepted by ‘traditional media’. Not content with millions of followers of an incredibly easy job, no every person must love her.

zeatrix83

VIP Member
It IS overwhelming with a toddler and trying to do other things..... but Louise isn’t some single mum who is struggling to cope. Like someone above said, she could easily have put the camera down, put Pearl in her highchair, put some CBeebies on for her then whizzed around the kitchen. She is struggling because she doesn’t have her nanny to do it all for her so she looks like the perfect mum boss with the happy kid and tidy home.

Louise is someone who wouldn’t be able to cope with a high stress job, she gets overwhelmed too easily. I too get overwhelmed with things but instead of picking up a camera and crying while my toddler shouts ‘cat shit’ I just get on with it, take some pressure off by saying no to things that can wait. Sometimes it shows that she is human and shows the bad times too so it isn’t all insta-perfect but she can be so child like at times.

Reactions: 15

zeatrix83

VIP Member
This might sound harsh but maybe Louise should have been watching Pearl more carefully then her hand wouldn’t have got caught in a door. It’s not her guests job to watch her child and I am sure that guest will have already felt like shit for what happened without Louise posting it on Instagram. Take some responsibility Louise.

Primrose

I think the end is nigh for Louise and YouTube. I do believe her when she says it's due to her growing up and her life changing but I also think a lot of this is due to her relationship with Liam. She called the new paint in the bedroom a "compromise" and there was another comment she made about Liam that made me think he is putting his foot down about the house being his too and just generally that their lives have to work for them both. And who wouldn't? I think he is seems like a lovely man who puts up with a lot, and there has to be compromise for any relationship to work.

But I do think it will soon mean an end to YouTube. Instagram and Facebook may continue due to her trying to move into mainstream media. But if the weekly blogs are still going this time next year I will eat my hat.

Sponfused

VIP Member
Being gifted yet another pram is actually disgusting.

Stop accepting them. You don’t need them.

Pay it forward. And this time, why not try giving a brand new shiny pram to someone that needs it rather than passing on your used seconds?

What the fuck is wrong with the world?

• Heart