Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jenbean1992

Hi long time lurker here.
I've finally snapped and had to post something in Louise's Wilde readers group... I just couldn't put up with it anymore.
How long until I get kicked out?

Hi long time lurker here.
I've finally snapped and had to post something in Louise's Wilde readers group... I just couldn't put up with it anymore.
How long until I get kicked out?

It got deleted within 5 minutes. Still a member of the group for now though..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Idkk

Chatty Member
I bloody hate her arrogance in thinking she has a right to get into “traditional media” as she calls it. Not try to, not learn about, not work towards. She wants to be in traditional media, and that’s that, so obviously she should be given that opportunity. She had a breakdown interviewing Kylie Minogue and routinely cries and gets stressed over every minor thing. How would she cope as a TV presenter or whatever mental thing she wants to do? She is honestly so much ego. I always remember how through her pregnancy she kept making people touch her stomach and talk about her pregnancy and push her in wheelchairs and mention the bump and the baby every 4 fucking seconds. Me me me. I’ve gone on a tangent but basically my point is she thinks she is a huge deal and the centre of everyone’s world and her book should’ve gone to number one and oh hi it’s just me the new mummy columnist even though I barely parent my kids but aren’t I so great, who’s serving who (remember that one??), I’m so funny, the royals will be calling me for tea any second now lol lol soft office quirky pearly guuuuuurll aaaarrrrggggghhhhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So per month she is earning my ANNUAL PRE-TAX salary that I get for educating children to grow up with higher aspirations than vlogging a day a week, living in a mansion, and working the odd afternoon in a soft office.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Ken Adams

Liz is 100% correct
How professional and responsible of Louise to share Liz's comment with her twitter followers to make a mockery out of her and essentially invite others to do the same. The sad thing is that Liz has probably supported Louise for some time and instead of taking her comments on board, responding politely or just ignoring her completely she does this. I am losing more and more respect for Louise lately. If I could be bothered I'd make a twitter and say this to her alas I just don't care enough anymore.

Reactions: 19

zeatrix83

VIP Member
She is clearly uninterested on YouTube now but makes a crappy 20 minute video from one day a week to keep up the charade that her heart still belongs to YouTube. I find it ridiculous that she hasn’t sorted her weekly video for this week when she’s had all week to edit it. She has a nanny, Darcy is only with her 50% of the time and her sister even helps edit videos for her. If she was really that pushed for time with taking her gran to the shop (which is lovely of her, I did the same for mine and would honestly give anything to spend one more day with her) then get someone else to edit.

I was an OG subscriber to Louise, followed her back in the day and honestly really loved how refreshing she was and not like the other British youtubers. Her content was miles better and she was very likeable but she lost her way and became very entitled. The constant trips away after her divorce and trying to make out she was this amazing full time single mum, doing it all on her own. Even now she has the audacity to pretend she does it on her own with Liam’s working night shifts and long hours.

EmCheese

VIP Member
Anyone got any new thread name suggestions?

‘Book is only number 8, let’s hope her ego will deflate’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

sangariana

Oh god that caption is embarrassing "being represented in traditional media and helping them take social media seriously" ... there are real marginalised groups that don't get represented in the glossies - wake up! white privilege gah

Reactions: 18

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Does it bother anyone else when she does collabs it’s usually in her bedroom? I think it’s just me who finds it so strange. For me my bedroom is my personal space that no one other than myself and any lucky fella (veeeeery lucky as I’ve been single for about 3 years now lol) will sit in. She’s an adult with an entire house including a really lovely office, so why use the bedroom? If it’s because of Pearl and the nanny surely they could go to soft play for a bit or play upstairs. I wonder how Liam feels having all sorts of strangers wandering around his bedroom. But then again it’s Louise and Darcys home as she paid it all by herself, Liam only moved in when she got pregnant so it isn’t really his home. In Louise’s mind that is.

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I wonder if Esther wised up after Louise roped her into making an entire turkey dinner for her Aldi campaign while Louise got her nails done. Louise had no shame about hiding the fact she did not do the work that was part of the contract to show people how easy it is to make a Christmas dinner using Aldi foods. Esther did the entire thing. Basically Louise got paid for that but Esther did the work.

• Angry

Somerville12

VIP Member
God give me strength.. "A cheeky mid week upload". No!!!!! It's an effing paid ad to spout the crib sheet from the company... Just like the Insta on the Olay mousse face glob. That would have never touch her precious facial pores if it hadn t winged it's way to her house via gleam offices Charlotte street London . With a nice fat payment by Olay direct debit. Just saying!!

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
"Im NoT geTTINg coLgaTe tooThPasTe beCauSe iTs iN A BoX"

Shut up Louise. You are faaarrrrrr from sustainable.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I bet her and Liam are going to get married out there next year
Does that mean she has to divorce herself first. 😂
I think I started liking Louise a bit more when she was pregnant for about a minute. That was pre “proposing to myself” “meat sticks Facebook support group” crap.
I mean as an excuse to buy yourself a ring it was all a bit desperate.
How is she gonna spin it if she now gets married to Liam after being so adamant she wouldn’t marry again.
Liam gets my full respect 😂 the man is clearly a god that’s fallen to earth, to put up with her he can’t be human.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

zeatrix83

VIP Member
She bangs on about how she turns down a lot of thing as it isn’t the right ‘fit’ for her brand as a mother. So how does Eyal from Love Island fit her brand for motherhood and lifestyle? Gleam should have gave this gig to one of the young ones and not Louise.

lilblinder

[emoji23][emoji23] her reply is hilarious. Up her own backside. She thinks she’s entitled because she had the cheek to phone up and ask for freebies. How can she honestly think she doesn’t think she’s entitled?
Just bogg off Louise you Gemma Collins/miss piggy love child, always begging for freebies with cats crawling all over you I'm also eager to discuss this further with you should you need any clarity on the matter 😁

• Haha

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Louise posted a story today ranting about people not declaring ads and that she will message people calling them out. Today Zoe did a story about a kindle which seemed like an ad but no declaration. This afternoon, Zoe posted a story saying that people had messaged her asking if it was ad. She said it isn't and that she always declares them.

Lol. Anyone else think Louise was talking about Zoe?

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Got First Dates on TV, and there is a woman on a date who just admitted to marrying herself, and she actually did more than just buying the ring like Louise, she had a full on party for over 100 people. The bloke in the date just looks terrified and clearly thinks the woman is barmy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16