Louise McSharry #4 selfie catfish extraordinaire, she's still fuming she's not on air

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summary of the last thread is AGM RC LON 🔺 🤣 won’t speak another word about that though here 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She
How is she making an income anyone know?
She writes a beauty page for the Irish Indo and the occasional article too.She has started patreon section for her podcast- I can't believe there are suckers out there who would pay €5 to listen to her talk even more shite.She was involved in a road rage incident recently (pretty horrible tbf) and mentioned it (without going into any detail) and said that she would tell all in an upcoming patreon episode.She wrote an article on the road rage incident for the Indo and it was published before the patreon episode - kinda made a fool out of anyone who paid €5 for the patreon episode.

She has a pretty decent social life (especially for a 40 year old, with two small kids) and gets tit loads of freebies and press jaunts - not that you'd know, cause she is so bleeping miserable.

One thing I have noticed is that she stopped talking about all the dental work she was getting done?She must have been paying for it.

Reactions: 14
The dental stuff really bugged me as i have had to go to the same spot in the past and when i started treatment i did not get the goody bag she was talking about. It irked me as i felt she was using her celebrity status to get freebies i know i know they all do it. It just annoyed me as felt she was not presenting a real picture of the the treatment you get as a fee paying customer.

Reactions: 6
She

She writes a beauty page for the Irish Indo and the occasional article too.She has started patreon section for her podcast- I can't believe there are suckers out there who would pay €5 to listen to her talk even more shite.She was involved in a road rage incident recently (pretty horrible tbf) and mentioned it (without going into any detail) and said that she would tell all in an upcoming patreon episode.She wrote an article on the road rage incident for the Indo and it was published before the patreon episode - kinda made a fool out of anyone who paid €5 for the patreon episode.

She has a pretty decent social life (especially for a 40 year old, with two small kids) and gets tit loads of freebies and press jaunts - not that you'd know, cause she is so bleeping miserable.

One thing I have noticed is that she stopped talking about all the dental work she was getting done?She must have been paying for it.
I thought she got the braces for free, but maybe anything after that she needs to pay for. Dental work is so expensive.

Reactions: 2
She having a moan about not having a village to help raise her children....the irony is that if she stopped looking for the celeb party life and engaged with people who are similar to what she has, party every week and drink with ur so called instahuns and wait for the next media event.....whilst the rest of the 40s are working doing food shops driving kids to activities etc . She will never have enough.

Reactions: 13
She seemed to get the braces off really quickly and her teeth still don’t look in great shape. They gave me the ick when she used to show them. Don’t expect a Hollywood smile but good basic dental hygiene makes all the difference.

I see her post she had stage 3 cancer at some stage. Which of course is very tough and a hard thing to go through. But you would think coming out the other side of that you would have a super outlook on life, she’s just so negative

Reactions: 6
Does anyone even listen to her podcast? She jus seems so negative all the time, I don’t think I could bring myself to listen!

Reactions: 11
Does anyone even listen to her podcast? She jus seems so negative all the time, I don’t think I could bring myself to listen!
I tried at the start but it’s not that engaging. Same people on. I might listen to by he most recent episode to see what it’s like.

Reactions: 4
I listened to an episode of the of the podcast. In it, she went on a long rant about Ozempic and how terrible it is that people want to be slimmer for aesthetic purposes. Yet she shills makeup and beauty products for a living. And that’s also all about the aesthetic.
She can’t accept that some people like to look slim.

Reactions: 22
I listened to an episode of the of the podcast. In it, she went on a long rant about Ozempic and how terrible it is that people want to be slimmer for aesthetic purposes. Yet she shills makeup and beauty products for a living. And that’s also all about the aesthetic.
She can’t accept that some people like to look slim.
She uses very specific angles too. All so hypocritical

Reactions: 17
She's giving out about Dolores from real housewives who she loves using ozempic. Dolores had a full body surigal make over a few years ago. Why is that OK with lou but not the diabetic shots?

Reactions: 11
She's giving out about Dolores from real housewives who she loves using ozempic. Dolores had a full body surigal make over a few years ago. Why is that OK with lou but not the diabetic shots?

....because being "anti-Ozempic" for weight loss is the new "cool" opinion to preach, and wouldn't be like our Lou to miss out on the opportunity to be offended about something now would it? Didn't hear the piece but if she's mentioned anything like "shortage" or "diabetes drug" then it'll be a full bingo card from me

Reactions: 14