Louise Henry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm Erm quite annoying Erm Erm 😖
I've been watching her quite a bit recently and yes, she's very 'erm erm' - I recall a few years ago that she was modelling bikinis and refused to pan down to see the bottoms. I mean, there's no way on earth that I'd show YouTube my lower half but I am not a YouTuber!

Mr Lickin' says that her posh accent is put on somewhat.

Reactions: 1
She looks 10st heavier than when she was in her last house
Maybe it's because she no longer has four toilets!?* Her last house had 1 cloakroom, 1 bathroom and two shower rooms, one of which was only used for guests.

*Forgive me, I have never lived anywhere which has featured more than one toilet and I am well jel.

• Haha
Maybe it's because she no longer has four toilets!?* Her last house had 1 cloakroom, 1 bathroom and two shower rooms, one of which was only used for guests.

*Forgive me, I have never lived anywhere which has featured more than one toilet and I am well jel.
She needs 4 toilets..... That's just for her own 4rse at one sitting ffs

• Haha
Erm yeah...... Good idea. I wonder if her arse could be entered into a zorba ball competition erm yaahh
It is a *big* bum and I write as a woman who is more of an apple then a pear.

Are Louise Henry's, Lucy Wood's and Mollie Campsie's partners/boyfs all IT high earners?

• Haha
It is a *big* bum and I write as a woman who is more of an apple then a pear.

Are Louise Henry's, Lucy Wood's and Mollie Campsie's partners/boyfs all IT high earners?
I dunno but they all seem to have net online.... Unsurprisingly, as it seems none of them ever put their dam phones down... NEXT!! 🤣

• Haha
I just attempted to watch her IKEA haul video and ended up fast forwarding loads. How boring was that? Tupperware is a brand name* and not the 365 modular plastic containers you buy in IKEA. As for the glass ones, I broke a couple once.

Zzzz - I might go to the Greenwich one soon, I went a few weeks ago but wouldn't think of vlogging it.

*very Alan Partridge.

• Haha
I just attempted to watch her IKEA haul video and ended up fast forwarding loads. How boring was that? Tupperware is a brand name* and not the 365 modular plastic containers you buy in IKEA. As for the glass ones, I broke a couple once.

Zzzz - I might go to the Greenwich one soon, I went a few weeks ago but wouldn't think of vlogging it.

*very Alan Partridge.
🤣 🤣 Knowing me, knowing you..... Erm erm

• Haha
I liked her content back when she used to do fashion hauls as she was realistic with them and I trusted her opinion. I feel like she’s struggling with the home styling content as it’s not something she’s really in to or good at. There wasn’t as many “erms” either.

Reactions: 2
I liked her content back when she used to do fashion hauls as she was realistic with them and I trusted her opinion. I feel like she’s struggling with the home styling content as it’s not something she’s really in to or good at. There wasn’t as many “erms” either.
I'm probably a similar size on top and agree that her fashion used to be good, well better than Mollie Campsie's anyway. Her last house was just blandly boring and there's nothing innovative or stylish about her choices.

She's promoting Anna Luisa jewellery but won't wear it herself and uses video captions of models wearing the stuff....... So, you're basically gonna sell them as 'brandnew on Vinted' eh??
Erm erm

• Haha
She's promoting Anna Luisa jewellery but won't wear it herself and uses video captions of models wearing the stuff....... So, you're basically gonna sell them as 'brandnew on Vinted' eh??
Erm erm
Is it the usual plated shite which turns green after two weeks' worth of wear?

• Haha