Louise Henry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason when I watched literally seconds of her latest vlog the hat she's wearing in it immediately reminded me of a hat those horse riding people wear. As for the house - good job done between them but it looks like she's used the same colours throughout and it just looks dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
For some reason when I watched literally seconds of her latest vlog the hat she's wearing in it immediately reminded me of a hat those horse riding people wear. As for the house - good job done between them but it looks like she's used the same colours throughout and it just looks dull.
I'm going to have to watch it just to see that hat!

Reactions: 2
I know that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ... but Ms Um has put on more weight. Those New Look Curve dresses weren't great styles for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Isn't her Cardiff-located bungalow BORING? Also, why is the plugged in toaster sitting in an IKEA MDF pantry along with all of the other appliances? Why aren't they allowed out? Won't they start a fire in there?

Isn't her Cardiff-located bungalow BORING? Also, why is the plugged in toaster sitting in an IKEA MDF pantry along with all of the other appliances? Why aren't they allowed out? Won't they start a fire in there?
Check out the latest Um video and her arse in shot every two mins

• Haha