Louis Theroux documentaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the best story teller! So sad about her rape, she is a such a strong lady

Reactions: 2
I’m not a Joan fan but watching her has given me hope for old age, I’m determined not to go dolally like my mum and nan, I obviously need to find myself a much older husband, move to the South of France and drink more gin.

And as for Pete Doherty, if that’s clean living then Jimmy Savile must be a kindly old uncle!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not a Joan fan but watching her has given me hope for old age, I’m determined not to go dolally like my mum and nan, I obviously need to find myself a much older husband, move to the South of France and drink more gin.

And as for Pete Doherty, if that’s clean living then Jimmy Savile must be a kindly old uncle!
Pete Doherty reminded me of when the Osbornes used to be on mtv back in the day, ozzy always looked out of it I assume he's just destroyed his brain?

Reactions: 2
I've just started watching the interviews I enjoyed the one with dame Judith Dench. You can clearly see she still throughly loves her husband and misses him. Her garden with the memorial trees was beautiful.

Reactions: 1