She is still on the coat tails of her father. She must be paid basic wage by RTE
For Lottie no?New Six O'Clock show host for Bonnie!!
The dresses are very OTTHow do we all think she is going on her new show? Her make up ain’t great! Clothes a bit OTT!!
How long before they fall out is the burning question, Brian seems to fall out with everyone.She deserves an award for putting up with Brian
I would say there isn’t much she hasn’t had doneHas Lottie had some facial work done? Might be just me, but she looks different somehow.
Alllottt of filler anyway.I would say there isn’t much she hasn’t had done![]()
Jesus she looks awful!
I literally came here to say that. My husband came in one evening and asked who the little Asian presenter wasWhy does she look Asian
Christ on a bike, I knew I wasn't imagining things!