Lottie Moss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is evidently mentally ill.

Side note, Imagine being such a class a prick that you willingly tattoo a young and very drunk girls face. Any tattoo artist worth going to would say come back when you're sober / had a think about it.

Screenshot_2.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Think the tattoo artist should be named and shamed - no way should they have tattooed a clearly drunk person.

Reactions: 16
I'm dying to see how long it takes her to get it removed.She 'll style it out for a while and say she loves it, but it's just a matter of time before she gets it lasered off.

Reactions: 8
she may not have been visibly drunk or drunk at all, prob coked up. So much attention seeking, clearly a very lost girl. Sad to see.

Reactions: 11
Have you guys seen the video? She literally says she regrets it at the end but will learn to love it 🤒

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This girl is evidently mentally ill.

Side note, Imagine being such a class a prick that you willingly tattoo a young and very drunk girls face. Any tattoo artist worth going to would say come back when you're sober / had a think about it.

View attachment 1798286
New to this thread. Had to come for a peek after seeing her face ink in the news today.

She’s spiralling fast.

This has Aaron Carter vibes all over it.

Growing up a nepotism baby isn’t all it’s cracked up to. Hopefully she can turn her life around.

Having gotten a tattoo drunk - the word bleep on my finger - she’ll regret this so hard. I had laser to remove. It hurts so bad, can’t even imagine on the face!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She said on Twitter a while ago that she has BPD, and that can make people very impulsive,obviously. 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She reminds me of Marco Pierre White’s son, not just because of the tattoos but clearly serious mental health issues created by growing up in a high achieving parent/sibling’s shadow? Both v sad cases.

A lot of tattoo artists won’t even tattoo your face, a lot of them only do it if you already have tons of visible tattoos. I know it’s totally her own fault but I kinda feel bad for her lol

Reactions: 4
Think the tattoo artist should be named and shamed - no way should they have tattooed a clearly drunk person.
When I had my tattoo done,they had a sign up saying they wouldn't tattoo faces. Hope they get strung up for tattooing an obviously drunk person.

A lot of tattoo artists won’t even tattoo your face, a lot of them only do it if you already have tons of visible tattoos. I know it’s totally her own fault but I kinda feel bad for her lol
Totally agree but she kind of DOES have lots of visible tattoos- she’s covered! Not neck or hands though

Totally agree but she kind of DOES have lots of visible tattoos- she’s covered! Not neck or hands though
From what I remember she only has a few fine line tattoos? I wouldn’t deem that heavy enough coverage for any artist to feel comfortable with doing a face tattoo, like her old tattoos would probably only need 2/3 laser sessions to remove the lines are so fine and there’s no colour variance or shading? I have more tattoos than her and I definitely wouldn’t meet the threshold for face/neck tattoos.

It’s kinda sad how life has turned out for her. She came from a relatively wealthy family, had a shoe in for modelling because of her sister, could have done anything but ended up doing p0rn basically and developing addictions.

• Sad
She hardly covered in tats, she’s got some doodles on her arm, a woman stamp + birds under her boob as some of the main ones. Covered is a sleeves etc.

generic white girl turns 18 tattoos 😂 the tattooist shouldn’t of done her face, case and point

Whenever I see this thread title I can't help thinking of Charlie Dimmock sighing when faced with a huge gardening challenge.

"Oooh that's a lottie moss".

• Haha
It’s kinda sad how life has turned out for her. She came from a relatively wealthy family, had a shoe in for modelling because of her sister, could have done anything but ended up doing p0rn basically and developing addictions.

I get that it can't be easy being compared to Kate Moss of all people,but she could've carved out a nice,legitimate modelling career for herself,she was even on the cover of French Vogue at one point,she had a lot of opportunities and she kinda blew it.