Lottie Moss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hangs around with Gary lineker's son and every time Gary promotes one of The Sun's campaigns I always wonder what dirt they must have on him, and I reckon it's videos of George doing drugs.

Reactions: 7
She hangs around with Gary lineker's son and every time Gary promotes one of The Sun's campaigns I always wonder what dirt they must have on him, and I reckon it's videos of George doing drugs.
Im sure I read on another tate thread GL is allegedly who raped Ulrika when everyone thought it was John Leslie.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Kinda predictable unfortunately but she’s entered rehab for substance abuse.

She did a live last week which turned into a Q&A and must say she actually sounded like a decent girl who was actually interesting.
What sort of answers to questions were on the live?

She definitely could have had a career on tv, maybe presenting or reporting in the fashion/celeb world. I can’t remember how tall she is but bar the odd campaign here and there I couldn’t see her doing much work for the most well-known brands. I wonder how close she is to Kate.

Lila isn’t supermodel gorgeous or even as attractive to me as Lottie (who I would say is prettier than average but again not top model material like her sister) but is obviously well looked after and still put forward for some great modelling work thanks to her mum.

Reactions: 7
What sort of answers to questions were on the live?

She definitely could have had a career on tv, maybe presenting or reporting in the fashion/celeb world. I can’t remember how tall she is but bar the odd campaign here and there I couldn’t see her doing much work for the most well-known brands. I wonder how close she is to Kate.

Lila isn’t supermodel gorgeous or even as attractive to me as Lottie (who I would say is prettier than average but again not top model material like her sister) but is obviously well looked after and still put forward for some great modelling work thanks to her mum.
Lottie is closer to Lila in age than Kate, they didn't grow up together and when she was a child Kate had her own child to be looking after. So I can't imagine they are close but I'm sure they love each other... they just don't really know each other. Kate recovered her reputation from all her drug scandals, maybe she can guide her sister through it, there is less stigma now than there was then - especially when people are actively seeking help.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220309-154143_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220309-154150_Chrome.jpg

2015 vs now....She used to be pretty, it's sad that making yourself look as cheap and trashy as possible seems to be so popular with the young 'uns now.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I hate that she glorifies addiction and mental illness like it's a cool aesthetic. She comes across as a try hard as well as just generally being ignorant

Reactions: 14
Is that really the same person? Chin and everything looks different.
Plastic surgery is a helluva drug!
What annoys me about these celebrity offspring/siblings is they have so many opportunities and doors open everywhere for them, but no, let's get our tits and arses out to be jerk off material for onlyfans 🙄 where can she go from here, further into the gutter?

Reactions: 9
I hate that she glorifies addiction and mental illness like it's a cool aesthetic. She comes across as a try hard as well as just generally being ignorant
It really pissed me off when she was in rehab recently and she was treating it like a joke.

Reactions: 4
I've never thought her and Lila are anything special, and imo, they only got the deals/jobs because of the connection to Kate Moss. Same as all the other kids modelling due to their parents fame

Reactions: 18
Agree LadyMuck, with just the odd exception here and there. Cindy Crawford’s daughter Kaia is gorgeous, and so is Angelina’s daughter Shiloh. The latter is probably the most beautiful celeb child I’ve ever seen lol

Despite all the stick she gets I think Kendall Jenner could have still been a top model regardless of the Kardashian/Jenner connection with that height and her looks (I know she’s had a nose job and some other smaller tweaks but so have plenty of others).. Tyra Banks being an example from a generation ago and Gizel, who also did nose and boobs, but is still ‘recognisable.’

And then we have girls like Bella Hadid who’ve literally bought a brand new face. I do admire Bella for speaking out on current events, just don’t think she could have been a top model without both her parents’ connections as well as the more extensive surgery. She’s had so much more done, but in a far more subtle way than Lottie, who looks like she’s had 20 syringes of filler in one sitting.

Reactions: 15
She’s doing a live Q&A on OF tonight, unfortunately she never saves the live shows.

Not entirely sure it’s sensible of her doing it tbh

00ECB598-7053-4CF2-A610-7C2C7C1BBF4B.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Thankfully Storm Models fired her.

Reactions: 1
Not sure she's got the emotional maturity to cope with a showbiz career.

She was a pretty wee girl as a teenager, but has got far too much plastic surgery, gone down a trashy route, and looks ill, obviously she stated recently she had a coke addiction too

I'd be concerned for her mental and physical health tbh at this rate. I don't see her lifestyle being sustainable

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Says she’s moving to LA to live with Megan Barton-Hanson, wants boobs done again, amongst other things. I actually don’t mind Megan, but Lottie seems a lot more messy.. and vulnerable..

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1113307View attachment 1113308
2015 vs now....She used to be pretty, it's sad that making yourself look as cheap and trashy as possible seems to be so popular with the young 'uns now.
How did her jaw get so square, what procedure does that?

Lila isn’t supermodel gorgeous or even as attractive to me as Lottie (who I would say is prettier than average but again not top model material like her sister)
See I think Lila has more of a unique look than Lottie - before drugs and everything Lottie looked like every other rich white girl. But granted neither have supermodel esque looks.
Kate had Lottie to stay over but there I think last year during a lockdown but Lottie got bored or something and I think she left on not so great terms with Kate. Lila helped Lottie dye her hair pink but didn’t want to be photographed with her or have it uploaded to social media which is a good move for Lila career wise as associating with Lottie could cause trouble.
From what I’ve read Kate has a very zero tolerance policy with drugs (and I think alcohol now) so I can actually see her not being that much help beyond telling Lottie to stop and sending her to rehab because Kate would need that sort of lifestyle to stay out her house. It seems Lottie needs someone who can give her a lot of time and support which I don’t think Kate would be up for (not a dig, just sometimes when you’ve gone through addiction it’s hard to support someone else going through similar).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8