LornaLuxe #35 Endless Photos Hiding her Chins, Yet Another Giveaway Noone Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @annabelle_bronstein clear winner - treat yourself to a Dior kagoul, you deserve it :LOL:

I'm back with a round up......enjoy and thanks for contributing to the funniest thread here

Her ITS collecshuns go so well they are 50% off within a week

Time travelling cause she’s so famous now, gotta be VVIP status, she’ll be employing security next

Her mum’s employed as a unpaid cleaner/slave, I mean it saves money for more Chunnnelll

ASA finally caught up with her and gave her a public slap for not declaring AD’s, now she is screaming full on walking billboard, nothing gets posted unless there’s a cheque in it

The chinny chin jaw paranoia got so serious she opted for hair, hand, scarf, jumper, Mr Pig to hide all 3 chins of them, then opted for fat removal jollop injecting in cause it was free, doesn’t work and since the filter is still on the flabby flaps are still flapping

Beauty regime consists of changing brands weekly as her favourite/who is paying the most, creating more spots and then using half a bottle of foundation for a “light coverage”

Went to a country retreat as a +1 pretending she was invited with a load of wannabes blowing smoke up her arse, instead of walking around the grounds taking a swim with the other influenzers, she drove the clapped out Bentley up and down the drive. Trying to fit in she wore her new Dior kagoule for a week non stop

Decided no war or humanitarian crisis doesn’t exist ever, but shopping in Chanel does

Went to Rome to flog cheap arse sweatpants looking like a neopolitan ice cream on crack, posting snide remarks of Mr Pig, her ilysm

Back at InTheShite offices they pulled out the stops out and offered her Mr Kipling and battenburgs, they know her worth

Nicole B bint came to stay in London cause they’ve not been to Cecconi’s enough, dressed up like Kevin ‘n’ Perry and necked free wine

Back in Paris for a (cough cough) party wearing stripper feather jammies, odd shoes, walking around like Great Aunt Doris smelling of fags

Time travelling again for a Bridgeton premiere in London, nailed it and fulfilled the brief dressed like a 5 year old

Went to Liz Arden PR event where no one spoke to her except wino squeaky Ree

Went to Amsterdam for 24 hours to pretend she likes a child, go to Hermes and return with nothing but a pretended her flight was cancelled

She seemed to have collected "friends" on her way and promptly dumped them like a Insta story, they get 24 hours and gone forever

Exfoliating still avoids her
Dresses up to watch telly
Car window got smashed, 3rd time, same place.......again
Competitions are so frequent now might as well start subscribing to Quizzers Weekly

.....................she’s in Positano – let the clown outfits commence

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Congratulations @annabelle_bronstein clear winner - treat yourself to a Dior kagoul, you deserve it :LOL:

I'm back with a round up......enjoy and thanks for contributing to the funniest thread here

Her ITS collecshuns go so well they are 50% off within a week

Time travelling cause she’s so famous now, gotta be VVIP status, she’ll be employing security next

Her mum’s employed as a unpaid cleaner/slave, I mean it saves money for more Chunnnelll

ASA finally caught up with her and gave her a public slap for not declaring AD’s, now she is screaming full on walking billboard, nothing gets posted unless there’s a cheque in it

The chinny chin jaw paranoia got so serious she opted for hair, hand, scarf, jumper, Mr Pig to hide all 3 chins of them, then opted for fat removal jollop injecting in cause it was free, doesn’t work and since the filter is still on the flabby flaps are still flapping

Beauty regime consists of changing brands weekly as her favourite/who is paying the most, creating more spots and then using half a bottle of foundation for a “light coverage”

Went to a country retreat as a +1 pretending she was invited with a load of wannabes blowing smoke up her arse, instead of walking around the grounds taking a swim with the other influenzers, she drove the clapped out Bentley up and down the drive. Trying to fit in she wore her new Dior kagoule for a week non stop

Decided no war or humanitarian crisis doesn’t exist ever, but shopping in Chanel does

Went to Rome to flog cheap arse sweatpants looking like a neopolitan ice cream on crack, posting snide remarks of Mr Pig, her ilysm

Back at InTheShite offices they pulled out the stops out and offered her Mr Kipling and battenburgs, they know her worth

Nicole B bint came to stay in London cause they’ve not been to Cecconi’s enough, dressed up like Kevin ‘n’ Perry and necked free wine

Back in Paris for a (cough cough) party wearing stripper feather jammies, odd shoes, walking around like Great Aunt Doris smelling of fags

Time travelling again for a Bridgeton premiere in London, nailed and fulfilled the brief dressed like a 5 year old

Went to Liz Arden PR event where no one spoke to her except wino squeaky Ree

Went to Amsterdam for 24 hours to pretend she likes a child, go to Hermes and return with nothing but a pretended her flight was cancelled

She seemed to have collected "friends" on her way and promptly dumped them like a Insta story, they get 24 hours and gone forever

Exfoliating still avoids her
Dresses up to watch telly
Car window got smashed, 3rd time, same place.......again
Competitions are so frequent now might as well start subscribing to Quizzers Weekly

.....................she’s in Positano – let the clown outfits commence
You. Are. Priceless 🎉🎉🎉

Reactions: 8
Buckle up TITS Team Pig are up .. are we all ready for our sightseeing tour of Positano ? 🙄. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pigs in Positano. What a hoot. I hope to duck she’s taken that leotard off.

I’m pretty sure that the bumps have got to be in all the right places for that kind of ensemble.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Buckle up TITS Team Pig are up .. are we all ready for our sightseeing tour of Positano ? 🙄. 😂😂
We won't see anything of Positano except the view from their balcony :rolleyes: and fancy restaurants with gallons of WA. Hold up - if WA not available we'll be treated to a moan about that! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I must be thick- why does a woman who is incapable of making anything besides reservations wearing a cap that says chef?🧐🤨🫣
I think your pushing it saying she is capable (full stop) :LOL:

Looking forward to the "highlights", food on plates, sea and few random streets with washing hanging

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said this one about fruit before

Boring, get some new material!
Lol I came on to say didn’t she say this about something on a boat in santorini. Revolutionary. La Sirenuse is such an unoriginal location, all the influencers flock there. Not that I expect Lorna to have a single original idea in her tiny brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.