LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re repulsed by these brands then please watch this vid, skip to 6.20 to take a look at Jeffree Star’s gifted press kits...

Reactions: 2
Can’t imagine how boring it must be to sit there every morning slap a load of make up take a few pics go to bed and do it all again. What a life

Reactions: 6
Who waits til 4pm to wish their “best friend” happy birthday on Instagram?
Unless, of course... she isn’t your best friend you pair of vapid fiends. Absolutely forgot her “best friends” birthday, which is quite a feat as That’s the only friend she has.

Reactions: 5
Now we’re getting re run pics of her in that vile nappy suit thing . SAME OL SAME OL

If you’re repulsed by these brands then please watch this vid, skip to 6.20 to take a look at Jeffree Star’s gifted press kits...

I can’t watch anymore .. it’s Fukkin obscene .. they have absolutely no respect or gratitude for the stuff .. they must all be as greedy as each other

Reactions: 3
Wow! I wonder if NARS are aware as she will most likely get blacklisted from PR as that is very frowned upon to resell PR

Been lurking for a while, but had to comment on her ad for Sky & Dynamo. How bloody lazy can you be to not even read off the script they no doubt gave her.
She must be so thick. I have seen another couple of influencers promote the same thing (at least they can read the script) I don’t understand why Sky feels this is money well spent. If anything it makes me not want to watch it.

Reactions: 9
utter insanity

I just typed out my eleventy billionth rant in response to her (sales pitch) story in sheer frustration of her hideousness!! Didn’t send it (yet) god she makes me evil!!

Reactions: 6
I just typed out my eleventy billionth rant in response to her (sales pitch) story in sheer frustration of her hideousness!! Didn’t send it (yet) god she makes me evil!!
Oo what have you put dying to know

Reactions: 1
I think I'll have to unfollow her today for the sake of my sanity.

I can't take any more of the weird girlish/baby talk.

I can't take anymore that bloody short lounge set.

I can't take her talking about the pointless things she does like they are the most serious and important things in the world.

I can't take the "some people have asked" when nobody has asked.

I can't work out if she is the biggest money grabbing blagger ever or she is someone who genuinely needs help.

Reactions: 11
Why do we need to see it anyway .. ?oh cos It’s your ONLY friend so you have to tell your 1M that you have ONE !

AND ... what’s the Q&A in the adverts all about ?
oh
AND the OAP choosing the winner to the ‘beauty giveaway ‘. Where the fukk did that come from .. I must have been refilling my glass

Reactions: 2

Wtf!!! That is disgusting! Why do these bloggers keep accepting them!! Why do they not email press companies and say please don’t send me anything else I don’t need it!! Greedy bastards! He had a million dollars worth of stuff? Wtf! Makes me really angry plus all the press trips they get too!

Reactions: 5
She needs to scrub that grubby neck

The press trips are what do me in 100%, I actively do not buy from brands that “host” influencers for expensive dinners out or weekends away at Soho farmhouse because I think it’s such a disgusting use of money. Put that into your social corp responsibility budget or into working on brand sustainability?

I’m sure they’ll say oh you’re jealous, I don’t think I am but maybe, I just think it’s obscene that these influencers are living celeb lifestyles off the back of dishonestly flogging & reviewing a never ending stream of crap. As proven most of them sell the shit they flog anyway so how much could they rate it? Most of them couldn’t afford it on their civilian wages so how can they earnestly suggest we spend our salaries on this tat? Just gotta pray covid ends the industry don’t we

Reactions: 11
I couldn’t have wrote this better! I’m a lurker on this site, but it’s my guilty pleasure once my daughter is in bed!
I’ve unfollowed her today.
Fed up of having to scroll past her doing her dodgy make up every day in them cream shorts that need a wash!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.