Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean this in the nicest way... and it might have been said and I’ve missed it.. but her stories yesterday.. she actually looks like she’s losing/lost the plot! She’s obviously using less filters and I’m all for that buttttt.. she needs help!

Reactions: 5
And what the hell js that black lump or her forehead ? It’s not there in some shots ( as in the first 5/6 seconds of this story- but then it appears ?! Can’t catch it very well
Wow she really looks like she’s been on the end of a meth pipe on these screenshots. They look like scabs from picking her face

I’m convinced she is a hard drug user

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Nice sunny day today .. we’re do we think she’s ‘shooting’ today as she’s not made an appearance yet !

Reactions: 1
Yep she’s out with Omr taking pictures of her because she’s so important. In fact she’s probably doing it defiance after I posted the Goverment rules yesterday.

These charity gestures are solely to rehab her image after so much fakery and deception and rule breaking. She hopes that the wholesome gestureS will over ride her shallow behaviour..

Reactions: 6
Yep she’s out with Omr taking pictures of her because she’s so important. In fact she’s probably doing it defiance after I posted the Goverment rules yesterday.

These charity gestures are solely to rehab her image after so much fakery and deception and rule breaking. She hopes that the wholesome gestureS will over ride her shallow behaviour..
Apparently we were wrong ..they got up early so had a nap 😴 FFS. are they fukkin 85 ??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s got ANOTHER giveaway coming up 🥱 to make up for her follower numbers dropping continuously.

Please note the first set of green numbers is the last big giveaway and subsequent smaller ones she did, and the more recent green numbers is the In The Style giveaway where people had to follow her to win her collection or something crappy like that:
EFD8026E-E4A5-4F14-BD57-671C36FA9926.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve been a-blocked for sending her a message about the knitwear collection. Funny thing is I didn’t start with the complaint..that speaks volumes to me.
In a battle with inthestyle over £2.50 and judging by trustpilot I’m not the only one! The CS representative I spoke to was very careful to not say that the items were good quality or any bollocks in that nature just the item isn’t technically faulty...

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What a complete dichotomy Lorna & this group of ITS bandits present. On the one hand, ripping young impressionable people off at every turn with stuff that's not fit for purpose in the first place, then having the gall to charge for the privilege of returning shoddy goods. Next thing, she and they are giving stuff away like a man with no arms in the name of (holding breath in case I hurl) acts of bloody kindness and generosity, and giving people a boost. That's obscene, coming at a time when the country is facing the worst crisis in living memory. Not one moral compass between the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Right. So she rocks up just 2 hours ago having only posted other people’s images today..
and claims that she’s been in bed having naps.
But then posts new pictures of her on a silent empty london street. ( Where she shouldn’t have been since london was Locked down prior to Xmas ..) . so when did she go ?
bleeping abhorrent entitled witch. If she gives away tit then people won’t ask why the duck she’s parading around london?!

Knew she’d take the piss today and go out... knew it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Those straight extensions she’s only been using the past few days too

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I think that’s where she was this morning, it all adds up, it was bright and sunny in London today, she’s got the badly painted nails, she didn’t show up on Insta until after 2pm, told some bullshit about being up early and being productive, got changed and made out she had a nap. She’s such a deceitful cow it boils my blood. Chanel coat or no Chanel coat she looks a mess especially if you zoom in on the photos, those big ugly leather boots over leather pants.

Reactions: 10
Also ‘ I’m getting up early and rewarding myself with a nap in the afternoon so it gives me structure’ duck off you absolutely lazy entitled brat - most people work all day so can’t nap in the day! How out of touch are you with the real world!! You know what, I pity her, her life is pathetic, at least all our lives have purpose, hers revolves around posting bad outfits standing outside closed shops. She’s really irritated me today with her obvious lies and she’s just getting away with it, absolute chav 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Also ‘ I’m getting up early and rewarding myself with a nap in the afternoon so it gives me structure’ duck off you absolutely lazy entitled brat - most people work all day so can’t nap in the day! How out of touch are you with the real world!! You know what, I pity her, her life is pathetic, at least all our lives have purpose, hers revolves around posting bad outfits standing outside closed shops. She’s really irritated me today with her obvious lies and she’s just getting away with it, absolute chav 😡
Couldn't agree more!

She’s been in london then?? No Dior in Brighton... That’s the Xmas “ Chanel
Coat” isn’t it..

fucks sake can someone do something ?
You beat me to it ... I was just coming on here to say ‘nap my Arse you lying bleep Lorna ‘
Fukkin selfish

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.