Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SGE32

Using face tune on only herself makes her stick out like a sore thumb. She looks like she’s been copy and pasted in.

IMG_3559.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

pink_norris

VIP Member
Congrats @annabelle_bronstein - with the highest likes at 30 treat yourself to a pre-order of the internationally travelled plastic kagoule

Sorry Buffalo Vulva for all its laughs made 2nd place but deserves a special prize of yep, a old leathered Buffalo Vulva jacket, treat yourself @TruffleShuffles

So what has our rose swigging, rat tail swinging, chin hiding, oversizing everything scammer been up to:

Selling his dearly departed never used mum’s Chanel bag - “it’s what she would’ve wanted” if the proceeds make the charity is another story

Started dressing as David Brent
Started dressing as potato
Started dressing as a Court Jester
Never stopped dressing like a stack of shite
Trying to convince no one she cares for the Raisin, but as he is getting her engagement he can stay - for now.
Increased her foundation layers to 10, gotta get it thickly layered

Still chinny hiding, she crooks her neck back so far now to stretch it out she’s at risk of catching a bird shitting

Dressing the Raisin in women’s clothes - hetro cross dressing is a “thing” now cause she said it, nothing to do with a “thing”, she’s desperate for sales, so lets just put him in any old WOS shite

Went to a ski resort to hide from everyone, get pissed, stay in the hotel and didn’t even attempt to ski “it is cold” no shit

Using Bots to talk to herself, quite frankly the only person who does want to talk to her, she got that right

Still time travelling, still lying, still chasing cash, still living in a filthy bunker, still putting a overpriced designer bag in every pic to make her look expensive with the dodgy make up and matted hair, yeah you look expensive

Pretends she knows the most famous royal dickhead ever Prince Harry

The list of things that “didn’t happen” is now making a small novel

Her “get pissed so you can’t take photo’s of me” meet me live, selling party event sold out in 2 mins, something’s up!

WOS doesn’t seem to be doing much now, no new ranges, nothing sold out, a plastic mac and candles she’s flogging. Gay fwend made some scribbles, they’ve not sold. Reviews are shocking £8 to return an item with a delay in getting your cash back. Just don’t buy it in the first place.

That’s it carry on…………just don’t drink Rose’ kids

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
This is my fave :LOL: 👵🧓

ETA: In fact I nominate it for the next thread title 😁
Lorna luxe #48 Who is the older in the relationship?
Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 08.35.15.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Please notice my 2 Hermes.

My 2 Hermes must be noticed.

I won’t carry one. Because one is not enough
I need to show all the strangers in the airport that don’t know me, not care about me, that I have 2 Hermes.
And I’m carrying them both! At once.
In the airport.

For everyone to see and to envy.

Lorna, you sad sad sad sad bastard.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Yellowguccibag

In her head it’s 2008, she’s in her 20s and married to a rich older man…. In reality it’s anything but …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Stop wearing that fucking formal bag to a beach bar!! Just cos you own one you don’t have to use it 24/7. That plus the blazer looks absolutely ridiculous! She’s got flip flops on and a boardroom blazer and a formal bag. WHAT.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I feel appalled. I’m in agreement I think they both knew “ something”
The recent surge of adoration and peddling the love story has been absurd. Sandwiching worrying health updates between flogging her shit and eyefucking herself. It’s just all deeply unpleasant and she can’t take her manky foot off the social media pedal for more than a few minutes. Where is the dignity? Why is she not spending time with him, one-to-one instead of prancing around in front of a camera, looking for validation from people she doesn’t know, who don’t give a shit and never will give a shit?
Retail therapy to the rescue. 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Sloppys

VIP Member
I dip in and out with Lorna. But everytime I come back I’m always left pondering what is actually Luxe about her?
It’s obvious she doesn’t keep all of her designer items she claims to buy. Take the rockstud sandals - obvious she has spent money on them cuz they haven’t been off her feet for 3 summers. What happened to the ysl jacket she brought not so long ago? Where are all her different Chanel bags?
The LA space stuff is no different to her in the style rubbish only she’s charging extortionate amounts of money for it.
The old saying money talks, wealth whispers is very apt. What exactly is Luxe about Lorna Luxe?

Reactions: 24

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
I’d never heard of Lorna until Tattle, and I bloody love her and all of you!

I’ve learnt so much! The Frisby of it all, the leg bends, hair bands, coke gays and fillets o fish.
Long may it continue!

I wish good health to the old winkle picker wearing gipper, we need to see those vile stained yellow swimming trunks in Santorini again.

• Haha
Reactions: 24